MNSSHP touring question

Kingoglow

We will be going to our first Halloween party at WDW. I have read elsewhere in the description of the event that 'MOST attractions will be open during the party.'

Can anyone give me an idea of which attractions wont be available from 7-12 during the party? I am assuming that the list of closures is shorter than the list of open attractions; if that is not the case, let me know.

stevehousse

Most attractions should be open but I do know a few close. One thing I would recommend is not to do too many rides though, but with that said, just about all lines are very short with basically no wait.

Upvote 0

Wildflower

Treehouse, Magic Carpets, Pirates, Splash, Thunder Mtn, Haunted Mansion, Small World, Peter Pan, PhilharMagic, Carousel, Belle, Princesses, Pooh, Mad Tea Party, 7DMT, Little Mermaid, Dumbo, Barnstormer, Speedway, Space Mtn, Astro Orbiter, TTA, Buzz, Monsters, Stitch.....not showing JC as open on the event map.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We will be going to our first Halloween party at WDW. I have read elsewhere in the description of the event that 'MOST attractions will be open during the party.'

Can anyone give me an idea of which attractions wont be available from 7-12 during the party? I am assuming that the list of closures is shorter than the list of open attractions; if that is not the case, let me know.
here is the full attraction list
http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party.htm

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom