MNSSHP ticket MDE

Tk0021

Original Poster
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I. purchased MNSSHP tickets for me and my family for September 1 2017. The email I received for the purchase states September 1st. When I go to MDE app the ticket says September 2 nd. Does anyone know why?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There isn't an MNSSHP on 2 September, so you should be OK. Take a printout of the email with you just in case.

Tk0021

Original Poster
There isn't an MNSSHP on 2 September, so you should be OK. Take a printout of the email with you just in case.

Thanks, I noticed there was no party on the 2 nd. Its strange because the ticket says valid through 9/2/2017 also. I was thinking that maybe it's because the party ends at midnight and that's why it's good through the 2 nd, but I am just guessing.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Rest easy - yet another Computer programming problem.... now rectified.

Wife and I bought tickets for MVMCP, 11-14. WDW computers threw up in general, and would not list these for 48 hours. So we CALLED WDW.... yup, yet another computer system failure. AFTER that, the Main WDW site, and the cellphone site, decided to have a fight :). Cellphone showed hubby on the 14th, wife on the 15th (there IS no MVMCP on 11-15 and my dear wife would have been VERY upset :)).

After another 24 or so hours? Someone in IT figured out that there was ONE database :). Ticket dates should now show correctly. If they do not? I would CALL CALL CALL.....

Tk0021

Original Poster
Rest easy - yet another Computer programming problem.... now rectified.

Wife and I bought tickets for MVMCP, 11-14. WDW computers threw up in general, and would not list these for 48 hours. So we CALLED WDW.... yup, yet another computer system failure. AFTER that, the Main WDW site, and the cellphone site, decided to have a fight :). Cellphone showed hubby on the 14th, wife on the 15th (there IS no MVMCP on 11-15 and my dear wife would have been VERY upset :)).

After another 24 or so hours? Someone in IT figured out that there was ONE database :). Ticket dates should now show correctly. If they do not? I would CALL CALL CALL.....
Thanks for the info. I checked our tickets through the site and not the app. The site has it right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom