MNSSHP Souvenirs/Merch

CJLove79

The MNSSHP souvenirs/merch, will they be available for purchase before the party starts? Matter of fact, will they even be available for purchase on the non party days? Me and my girl are going next month and was thinking about getting the merch before the party starts so we can focus on other aspects of the party like the villains, candy, characters, parade, etc.

DanStat

Big lesson learned: unlike most nights at the Magic Kingdom where the shops on Main Street stay open later than the park, on hard ticket nights, the shops close when the park closes. I had bad luck two years ago trying to purchase a pin at midnight and several other guests were locked out by a CM at the Emporium. If you want something, get it at 7 PM and enjoy the rest of the party!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Merchandise is put out promptly at 7pm and no earlier. If you want something in particular your best bet is to buy it right at 7pm. Also if it's pins your looking for several other locations will have those at 7pm as well. It is listed in the brochure where you can purchase merchandise for the MNSSHP. They will likely have long lines at 7pm as it's usually a madhouse but I always wait at the beginning to get what I want for MNSSHP and MVMCP. :)

Upvote 0

Kaznagan

thats the night im going with my friends too. First time going to WDW and our frist venture into the parks is halloween night.
Im hoping to buy a pin for my collection, and knowing me i'll be spending more when i see what there is to buy.

Upvote 0

CJLove79

Original Poster
Thanks everybody, I really appreciate it. Looks like I will need to think of some ways we can shop for the MNSSHP theme stuff while not interfering with the other things we want to do. I purchased two days worth of MNSSHP tickets so me and my girl can shop and do characters one night & do rides, parade, candy, fireworks on the second night. That way, we'll get the whole experience without feeling rushed or feel like we didn't get our monies worth. I'm not a pin collector but my girl definitely is and she wanted to get the MNSSHP themed pins, some of the collectible coins among other things. Me? I don't have any preference really but I'd want to get some MNSSHP themed tees, mugs, MagicBands, maybe a keychain, whatever I think is cool. Anyways guys, thanks again for your insights, time to start strategizing now. :geek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom