MNSSHP Schedule

Raychul

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone knew the usual schedule for MNSSHP events, such as the Boo You You Parade and Fireworks show.

Me and my boyfriend have a dining reservation at Liberty Tree at 6:30pm the night of MNSSHP. I am worried that b/c the reservation is at 6:30 and the party starts at 7pm that we might miss some kind of opening ceremony or something. Could we be missing something at the beginning of the party or do all the main events not start till later?

Help would be greatly appreciated. I did not think about this until now and we leave in 10 days. Thanks!! :kiss:

drew81

I ate at LTT last year before MNSSHP and they were way behind schedule. With an ADR at 6:30 you would miss some of the party.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just my opinion but I would do a CS meal at one of the after hours parties. There is so much going on in MK that does not normally happen I would hate to miss anything by eating at a place that is there 365 days a year.

shoppingnut

Just my opinion but I would do a CS meal at one of the after hours parties. There is so much going on in MK that does not normally happen I would hate to miss anything by eating at a place that is there 365 days a year.

Most definitely. We have a ressie at crystal palace at 4p, so we won't miss any of the party or trick or treating!!

WildLodgeFan

Agreed. We are stopping at Cosmic Ray's around 6 for our dinner!

mouselvrmom

I would be worried about missin some of the valuable party time as well. We are eating at LTT for our party, but we have reservations at 4:45 so that we won't miss any of the party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom