MNSSHP - October 18th, 2012 - Sold Out

Bolt

Original Poster
October 18th's party is now listed as a sell out. Next party will be on October 21st.

menamechris

The parties don't seem to be selling out at the rate they have previous years. I wonder if attendance is sluggish. It seems like by now, the 31st should be sold out too...

Bolt

Original Poster
False - parties are way busier this year. The difference is the pricing scale, having Thursday's be the cheaper night is why they've sold out 3 of them already.

case88

Me and the fam went this past Friday. I was worried about the crowds after reading about sell-outs and some of the discussions around here - and the fact that we were going on a weekend night. I was pleasantly surprised with the crowd levels. Pretty much everything was a walk-on - our only wait was maybe 5 minutes for PP. We easily found a great spot for Hallowishes and the late parade. I was really impressed with the party - well worth the $$$ IMHO.

Vader2112

Even though cheaper realsurprised that Thursday is a sell out. Going to the Party Sunday 10/21.
I know in years past they limited the tickets to approx 20,000. I wonder if that still is the case.

ImagineerDude

How are the wait times at sold out parties??? I'm going tonight and I'm super glad we ordered our tickets earlier...we were close to not getting in at all!!!

Vader2112

Wait times are not too bad. The Guests are limited to 20,000. The issue is that limited attractions are open so wait times can grow a little. We usually skip the 1st parade and go on a few rides then catch Hallowwishes. After the fireworks the park becomes a ghost town (pardon the pun.) You will also have little difficulty finding a spot for the 2nd parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom