MNSSHP - No Space Mountain?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I just saw the MNSSHP Guide. Space Mountain was not listed.
I remember it being open at last year's party.

I know it was down for refurb, but thought it was up now.

Anyone know anything?

tahqa

Space Mountain hasn't been closed... as far as I know. I rode it last Sunday and I know it was open for MNSSHP on the 13th and 20th...

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

Space Mountain hasn't been closed... as far as I know. I rode it last Sunday and I know it was open for MNSSHP on the 13th and 20th...
It was closed on Sept. 10. while we were there. Did not know it was opening and closing during the week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tahqa

Ah... I'm seeing that it's closed 9/23 - 9/26...

From "AllEars"...

Space Mountain will have a series of short-term closures as it is refurbished: September 3-5, September 10-12, and September 23-26. Note that the attraction may also close early some days during this refurbishment period.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
Alright so it looks like because of these strange intermittent refurbs that they're just not putting it on the MNSSHP guide and it'll be a "surprise" if it's open I guess.

Upvote 0

luv

It's listed as open on the MNSSHP map. May be down for refurb or other reasons, but it isn't shut down for the party.

Upvote 0

MickeyPeace

I was at MNSSHP last night and it was closed. CM out front said it was down for short refurb as planned and that it would reopen on Friday. Plus side is that you can ride TTA and see it with the lights on.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom