MNSSHP & MVMCP

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
For these events - we have the tickets already linked in MDE.

My question is, we will be in the parks well before the 7pm start time of these events, how to we get the special event bands (not magic bands), that indicate we are staying for the event? Are the CM's equipped as they walk around, scan our MB to confirm? Can we get them at the gates as we enter the parks hours before the start times?

I'm sure we don't need to exit, and re-enter, that would be silly right? :p

Doing both events for the first time this year, excited!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes you will have to go to the front entrance to scan your MB and get your wristband if you entered the park before 4pm. If you enter 4pm or later then you can just do that when you arrive. 4pm is the time that people can start entering for the parties with just their party tickets and no seperate admission is needed.
We got to do both in the same trip last year. Went to MNSSHP on 10/31, and went to the first MVMCP on 11/7. We had been to both many times before but never in the same trip or same year! Enjoy!!! :)

Last edited:

ShareBDwithMickey

They also have an area set up to the right of the castle as you look it, normally one of the small pavilions in the rear rose garden. Have also got my band outside of Stitch once before. They also have event maps & trick or treat bags for Halloween.

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
They also have an area set up to the right of the castle as you look it, normally one of the small pavilions in the rear rose garden. Have also got my band outside of Stitch once before. They also have event maps & trick or treat bags for Halloween.

Ok thanks, still not sure of exact entrance time into the park, it might be around 4pm anyways, so I guess we'll just get them from somewhere.

ShareBDwithMickey

If you only have party tickets entry starts at 4pm via a specific party entrance, however if you are already in the park using normal tickets all you need to do is make sure you get your wristband before 7pm.

Note people can still enter the park on ordinary tickets between 4pm & 6:30 ish hence the dedicated entrance for party attendees which opens at 4pm. If you arrive after 4pm you will get your event band when you enter.

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
We should be checking into the hotel around noon, then heading over to Ecpot to get the first of 3 stamps for the free Food & Wine Festival wine glasses (you need one stamp on three different days to qualify), then over to MK. So depending on how long all that takes, room being ready upon arrival or 3pm, etc. We could be in MK before 4, or after 4. So was just trying to figure out the best time, place to get the event bands so we were good to stay once it began.

NeedMoreMickey

We went to the MNSSHP party last year and I've gone completely blank of where we checked in for the party. I do remember that we didn't need to go back to the front of the park. For some reason I keep thinking we had our bands scanned near Stitch in Tomorrowland. Not more helpful.

JohnD

CMs fan out around the park too. They also scan your MB and put a wrist band on you where you encounter them. They're the same group that politely points you toward the exit if you don't have a ticket for the party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom