MNSSHP in September

ELG13

So, after my griping about the party interfering with plans, my husband and I may get a night out while we are down there and the Friday Sept 7 party is the only option for a park. What are the crowds like? Last time we went it was October and a Wednesday (or Tuesday?). Nonetheless, I don't recall it being crowded but it was a week day. I know Friday nights are a little different. I was hoping they may have some Disney after hours tickets when we are there but I'm not sure how that works.

Tuvalu

Friday parties tend to be more crowded due to local guests. However September 7 is still early for celebrating Halloween and the party probably won’t sell out.

Disney After Hours is offered on select nights only in the winter.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Friday parties tend to be more crowded due to local guests. However September 7 is still early for celebrating Halloween and the party probably won’t sell out.

Disney After Hours is offered on select nights only in the winter.

Yeah I didn't think it would sell out. I know Sept is low crowds by Disney standards anyways...do a lot of locals attend these parties? I guess I'm just trying to make sure it's gonna be worth it...but really, if it's just me and the hubs we can wait, and we just enjoy walking around as much as riding. Any day at Disney sans kids is a good day ;)

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Yeah I didn't think it would sell out. I know Sept is low crowds by Disney standards anyways...do a lot of locals attend these parties? I guess I'm just trying to make sure it's gonna be worth it...but really, if it's just me and the hubs we can wait, and we just enjoy walking around as much as riding. Any day at Disney sans kids is a good day ;)
Yes, lots of locals attend MNSSHP as it is a “cheap” (by Disney standards) way to get 8 hours in the MK (party tickets allow entry as early as 4 pm.)

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Yes, lots of locals attend MNSSHP as it is a “cheap” (by Disney standards) way to get 8 hours in the MK (party tickets allow entry as early as 4 pm.)

Hmmm....I wonder.

Has anyone been to a party on a Friday in September?

Upvote 0

HwdStudio

September has become very crowded here in Orlando and the parks are getting crowds at times there were never crowds. The Friday night party in early Sept probably won’t sell out but It will probably be crowded. Wait times for rare characters will be very long but those lines always are.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
September has become very crowded here in Orlando and the parks are getting crowds at times there were never crowds. The Friday night party in early Sept probably won’t sell out but It will probably be crowded. Wait times for rare characters will be very long but those lines always are.
We aren't interested in the characters (gasp!!) We just like to get on rides and maybe catch Hallowishes. We generally have 2 little ones with us so we like to ride the rides we may not get to do or do rider switch on. I figure we will still go just because it's that or Disney springs and I'm not really interested in the bars down there.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I did the Sept 7th MNSSHP last year, but it fell on a Thursday and it wasn't crowded at all. It was wonderful actually. But being a Friday, it could be a bit more crowded but not a sell out crowd or anything. That week is a slower week to begin with, so you should be good.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
I did the Sept 7th MNSSHP last year, but it fell on a Thursday and it wasn't crowded at all. It was wonderful actually. But being a Friday, it could be a bit more crowded but not a sell out crowd or anything. That week is a slower week to begin with, so you should be good.
Ok thank you...that was our thought exactly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom