MNSSHP going on sale soon?

kimbermouse

Do passholders get in free? I just logged on to buy tickets and it says they aren't needed. Maybe I misinterpreted that? Also if my daughter has a friend who isn't a passholder with her, do I pay regular price for her ticket?

jencor

Is it me, or did those prices just go up quite a few dollars. Went to the MVMCP Dec 12 and this just seemed like a lot more. Still going this time, but it does hurt the wallet more then expected. Might be last of the Mickey parties for a while.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Do passholders get in free? I just logged on to buy tickets and it says they aren't needed. Maybe I misinterpreted that? Also if my daughter has a friend who isn't a passholder with her, do I pay regular price for her ticket?
No, passholders get a small discount. I imagine you read that passholders don't need to buy a day ticket for the hours before the party. Come 7pm everyone needs a hard ticket.

If you pay for your daughters friend and you have an AP then your discount will apply.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is it me, or did those prices just go up quite a few dollars. Went to the MVMCP Dec 12 and this just seemed like a lot more. Still going this time, but it does hurt the wallet more then expected. Might be last of the Mickey parties for a while.
Indeed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom