MNSSHP fastpass?

ml123_9

Hello everyone,
Just wondering if fastpass is available for the Halloween party? If so, how early can you book?
Thanks

BryanM

Yep. That's what we did. We arrived early and used a FP+ or two prior to the party starting. We attended the MNSSHP on October 30th and our wait times were very minimal once the party started. In our opinion, completely worth it!

Upvote 0

MomofPrincessGrace

How do you do that? Our party tickets don't show on my MDE.
I am wondering the same. It isn't quite 60 days for us yet, so I don't know if that is a factor. We won't have park tickets, just MNSSHP tickets. When I click the FP link it says that I need to link my tickets, but I don't have a ticket number on MDE. Maybe I am just doing something wrong.

Upvote 0

MissMaryEli

How do you do that? Our party tickets don't show on my MDE.

If your only ticket into the park is your Halloween party, you probably can’t make fast passes for that day. If you have additional tickets for days preceding or succeeding your Halloween party you may be able to do it. It may depend on if you have the park hopper options.

Upvote 0

Worldlover71

Your party ticket or confirmation number can be linked to your MDE account and will allow you to make FP reservations at either the 30 or 60 day mark (depending if you are staying on or off site.) I went to the Christmas party last year and had no other tickets and was able to book my FPs with no problem.

Upvote 0

Bairstow

Your party ticket or confirmation number can be linked to your MDE account and will allow you to make FP reservations at either the 30 or 60 day mark (depending if you are staying on or off site.) I went to the Christmas party last year and had no other tickets and was able to book my FPs with no problem.

We did this for multiple years for not so scary.

Note that in order to secure all 3 reservations you will probably have to set one to open up before 4, so it will already have gone active before you will be allowed to enter the park. If you rig things correctly, you should have just enough time to get from the entrance to your first attraction and ride it before the window closes.

Upvote 0

Tk0021

I did the same for the MNSSHP last year. Some people were having some issues with the fast passes when they only had a party ticket and it sounded like there was some confusion around it, but I didn’t have an issue.

Upvote 0

HwdStudio

If your only ticket into the park is your Halloween party, you probably can’t make fast passes for that day. If you have additional tickets for days preceding or succeeding your Halloween party you may be able to do it. It may depend on if you have the park hopper options.
Absolutely incorrect.

Upvote 0

popcenturylover

You just have to link your party tickets and you can set up Fastpasses for 4-6 p.m. We don't have a park ticket for that day. Just party tickets. I set up a FP+ for 3:10-4:10. As soon as we get in we'll go straight to that ride. We then have one from 4:10-5:10, and our last is from 5:10-6.

Upvote 0

MomofPrincessGrace

As an update, today was my 60 day mark and I was able to make fastpasses for before the party. Of course 7DMT passes were nowhere to be found, but we were able to grab ones for Big Thunder, Splash, and Jungle Cruise. Since I bought my tickets through Disney I didnt need to link my tickets, I just went to the FP+ page and I was good to go.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom