MNSSHP costume questions and more...

Ellen Ripley

Hello,

Some friends and I will be attending MNSSHP pretty soon and I had a few questions I could not find through the search option. I understand there are certain costume restrictions, what are they? For example, if I wanted to be a pirate, could I carry a toy pirate guns like they used to sell in Adventureland? Are we allowed to bring in our own bottles of water to the event? Is fake blood or scars allowed as part of the costume, like for a zombie, or has that taken it to the inappropriate level. Is it ok to come as Universal Studios Monsters, like Dracula or Frankenstein?

Thanks in advance

jjgoo

I don't remember exactly, but there was a sheet with our pre-order that told of all the approved costumes.

I believe that you are not supposed to wear any masks that cover your whole head or may lead to you being confused with a "real" character. Also I seem to remember them saying things like toy guns and swords are not premitted. However, I would imagine if they sell that toy in the park there really isn't much they could do or say. Other restrictions are risque costumes and costumes that could endanger you or other guests.

Meryll, I'm pretty sure the devil horns are okay.

Have fun!

Upvote 0
I just had a shoot out with a little boy yesterday (did you guys know brooms could double as guns? I sure didn't until yesterday) and the gun he was using was (I believe) purchased over at Pirates. So yes, they can still be purchased.

Upvote 0

raven

Also, your costume cannot obstruct other guests views (say in Philharmagic) and cannot hinder your ability to ride an attraction or interfere with safety features. Fake guns, swords and other weopons are also prohibited. All this is listed on the official Disney site. Hope this helps. :wave:

Upvote 0

Ellen Ripley

Original Poster
One more question. If you come in early, say 5 pm, can you already be wearing your costume, or do you need to bring it in a bag and put it on around 7pm?

thanks again :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom