MNSSHP and MVMCP now on sale!

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I'll planning on the 13th but may change my mind to the 10th. Not sure what to do as to how crowded each would be.

I don't think November parties are too crowded.. not like December parties. I went to the first party last year on Nov 8th- it ended up being a sold-out night and you would have never known it. It really was only crowded on Main Street. No lines for rides, got hot cocoa and cookies fast, and getting spots for the parade was a breeze! It was truly the highlight of our trip. I think either one of those nights will be great!

Upvote 0

Betsyboo

$67?? holy schmolies. We're going on 10/17 or 10/19

Anyone know what the AP/discount days are?
This is from Mousesavers.com

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
2014 Prices and Discounts
  • Advance purchase prices (tax included):
    • September dates – $66.03 (ages 10+) and $60.71 (3-9)
    • October dates (except the 30th and 31st) - $71.36 (ages 10+) and $66.03 (3-9)
    • October 30 – $75.62 (ages 10+) and $70.29 (3-9)
    • October 31 – $82.01 (ages 10+) and $76.68 (3-9)
  • Annual and Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can purchase discounted tickets for select dates in advance only. Prices (tax included):
    • All September dates – $61.77 (ages 10+) and $56.45 (3-9)
    • October 2, 5, 9, 13, 16, 19, and 21 – $68.16 (ages 10+) and $62.84 (3-9)
    • All other October dates are not eligible for the discount.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
This is from Mousesavers.com

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
2014 Prices and Discounts
  • Advance purchase prices (tax included):
    • September dates – $66.03 (ages 10+) and $60.71 (3-9)
    • October dates (except the 30th and 31st) - $71.36 (ages 10+) and $66.03 (3-9)
    • October 30 – $75.62 (ages 10+) and $70.29 (3-9)
    • October 31 – $82.01 (ages 10+) and $76.68 (3-9)
  • Annual and Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can purchase discounted tickets for select dates in advance only. Prices (tax included):
    • All September dates – $61.77 (ages 10+) and $56.45 (3-9)
    • October 2, 5, 9, 13, 16, 19, and 21 – $68.16 (ages 10+) and $62.84 (3-9)
    • All other October dates are not eligible for the discount.

Question - both of my friends are AP holders (I am not) - can I get a discount too or no? I always forget how that works.

Upvote 0

stevehousse

We r still finalizing our itinerary so we don't know which party we r attending yet? Either 13,14 or 16th???

I will say last year that Friday party was not a sell out and was not crowded at all! It did rain/most most of th night, but we still had an absolute blast!

Upvote 0

maelstrom98

Anyone know - If we already booked a package, can I just add the tickets in as part of the package, or do I have to pay for them as soon as I order them?

Upvote 0

maelstrom98

Ok, one more question. I'm hoping to grab tickets for the November 7th MVMCP. Any idea how quickly they sell out? I've heard that we probably have a few weeks, but then I've also heard the first party sells out right away.

Upvote 0

belledream

Ok, one more question. I'm hoping to grab tickets for the November 7th MVMCP. Any idea how quickly they sell out? I've heard that we probably have a few weeks, but then I've also heard the first party sells out right away.
You should buy them as soon as you are set on it. I do remember seeing that it sold out in advance. A lot of people trying to get both the last Halloween party and the first Christmas party fitted into one trip.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
My wife and I are going to MVMCP on Nov 16 for our 1 year anniversary! I'm going to try to get an early dinner reservation at California Grill so we can have a great meal and then head over to the party.

That is great! We are going to try for an early dinner before the party at BOG for my sister and her husbands 1 year anniversary! Hoping we get an ADR!

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
We have done MVMCP the week after Thanksgiving and it wasn't terribly crowded in the parks or at the party. I'm going to try and surprise the family with a MNSSHP trip this year. We've never been, but I've heard great things about the parade.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom