MNSSHP and MVMCP 2016 prices released

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
People are never happy they complained to no end the parties were too crowded in 2015 so now the prices get raised to probably try to lessen the crowd levels and people are still going to complain!! :rolleyes::banghead:
If I was going to WDW this year I would still buy them as we are always there for MNSSHP or MVMCP almost every year. This is the first year we are not going in a long while but will be back next December in 2017. Less people that buy them then it's less people I will have to deal with at the parties. Haha! :joyfull::D

ToTBellHop

People are never happy they complained to no end the parties were too crowded in 2015 so now the prices get raised to probably try to lessen the crowd levels and people are still going to complain!! :rolleyes::banghead:
If I was going to WDW this year I would still buy them as we are always there for MNSSHP or MVMCP almost every year. This is the first year we are not going in a long while but will be back next December in 2017. Less people that buy them then it's less people I will have to deal with at the parties. Haha! :joyfull::D
It's cute that you think they rose prices to reign in crowds.

They rose prices because they think they can.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It's cute that you think they rose prices to reign in crowds.

They rose prices because they think they can.

You don't know that for a fact as I don't know it for a fact as to why I said "probably". Lol
There were constant complaints I saw last year of folks wanting their money back and how horrible of a time they had and going to guest relations to complain so it's very very possible that played a role in the price increase. I enjoyed the parties as usual last year so don't even see why people were complaining and I was at a sold out MNSSHP as I often am and crowds to me were no different.
And regardless why they raised the prices I still enjoy the parties as does my DH so we will keep going if we are there during a party. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom