MNSSHP and FastPass+ Question

Jeffrey Koon

Original Poster
I have a ticket for MNSSHP party on a day that I am not going to any other WDW park.
I understand that FastPass+ is not available during the party (i.e., after 6pm).
However, I have read that you can enter the Magic Kingdom after 4pm with only the MNSSHP party ticket.
The WDW website has allowed me to get 2 FastPass+'s for 4pm-6pm.
But how do I use the FastPass+'s since I will not have a normal park ticket or MagicBand for that day?

(Note: I am not trying to game the system, so if this is not allowed I will drop the FastPass+'s right away).

Thanx

Animaniac93-98

I have a ticket for MNSSHP party on a day that I am not going to any other WDW park.
I understand that FastPass+ is not available during the party (i.e., after 6pm).
However, I have read that you can enter the Magic Kingdom after 4pm with only the MNSSHP party ticket.
The WDW website has allowed me to get 2 FastPass+'s for 4pm-6pm.
But how do I use the FastPass+'s since I will not have a normal park ticket or MagicBand for that day?

(Note: I am not trying to game the system, so if this is not allowed I will drop the FastPass+'s right away).

Thanx

You can enter the park at 4:00pm with a MNSSHP ticket and use your Magic Band (or Key to the World card) to access the FP+ line.

Party tickets should be on the same Magic Band you're using for the rest of your trip.

You need to have a park ticket for that day if you want to utilize FP before the party if I'm not mistaken.
I just released a YouTube video on my Top 8 Tips for MNSSHP if you are interested:
It might help you plan your evening a little better.

Worldlover71

You need to have a park ticket for that day if you want to utilize FP before the party if I'm not mistaken.
I just released a YouTube video on my Top 8 Tips for MNSSHP if you are interested:
It might help you plan your evening a little better.

I'm afraid this is incorrect. I have entered the park at 4pm with only a party ticket and used two Fastpasses.

Jeffrey Koon

Original Poster
I am still confused (I don't blame anyone who responded, but there does seem to be difference of opinion both here and no other boards I have searched, including the Disney-controlled Mom's Panel!!).

It was my understanding that any FastPass+ booked on-line could only be used at the entrance to the attraction by using the ticket media that was used to enter the park that day. So I currently have FastPass+'s booked for the day I am going to the MNSSHP party, and the media I will be using to enter @ 4pm is the MNSSHP ticket, which is an e-ticket in an email I received. How do I use this to utilize my FastPass's? Someone mentioned getting an RFID card at Guest relations, but will they really do that? And how does that get linked to the on-line FastPass+'s.

Note I don't really care too much about the 2 FastPass+'s I have booked, but now I am just curious about how this might all work!

Thanx.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom