MNSSHP - Adults, you dressing up?

Adults, are you dressing up for MNSSHP?

• Yes

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

meekoman

Dressing up is awesome! Last year, me, my daughter and ex wife (yes, we went together as family even divorced) went as the hitch hiking ghosts. It was hot and humid, but worth it.

draybook

We attended the 22 Sept party and was pleasantly surprised to find that there were many more people dressed in costumes than we had expected. Some were simple, others more elaborate, but it was fun to see.

Not to mention that even though it was sold out, the candy lines started moving decently after the first 90 minutes.

DizneyPryncess

Question for those adults dressing up - Can you dress up if you're entering the park at 4 PM? I know Disney's policy is that adults can only dress up during the Halloween Party. We are planning on using our party tickets that day to enter at 4, and wasn't sure if we should bring our costumes to change into at 7.

ShareBDwithMickey

If you are entering on party tickets you can definately come in costume. We brought ours in with us as we went in just after noon & had changed well before 7pm.

draybook

We saw plenty of folks(adults) that showed up after opening in costume. They don't really care. Heck, we saw someone wearing a shirt at Epcot that said "Holy Sh-- Snacks!", so they're really getting lax on what you wear to the parks.......

KikoKea

Question for those adults dressing up - Can you dress up if you're entering the park at 4 PM? I know Disney's policy is that adults can only dress up during the Halloween Party. We are planning on using our party tickets that day to enter at 4, and wasn't sure if we should bring our costumes to change into at 7.
You can enter with your party ticket at 4pm and wear your costume. The party starts at 7pm (music changes, they start the candy lines, shows, sweeping non-party goers, etc) but many show up at 4pm. We sat outside of the MK on our non-park day one afternoon and watched as people came in, dressed in their costumes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom