MNSSHP 2005 Dates

TTATraveler

Original Poster
I didn't see this mentioned here yet, so here goes

According to what I read on MousePlanet, these are the official dates for MNSSHP for this year: Sept 30, Oct. 2, 6, 7, 11, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, and 31

DanStat

Yay!

I'm so excited because this is the first time my family and I will be going in October. We always wanted to do an E-Ride Night, but they were never having them during Spring Break when we went.

I can't wait! Also, there's LE pins that come with this event! So excited!!! :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Let’s see updating my planner…
First week of May buy tickets.
October 31 go to MNSSHP.
November 1st check myself into insane asylum. :hammer:

New2WDW

Great Thanks! Question for all those APers out there - Has anyone gone down to WDW and purchased MNSSHP tickets the day of to get the discount? I know this would not be a good idea on Halloween or Friday nights.

thimblekisses

New2WDW said:
Great Thanks! Question for all those APers out there - Has anyone gone down to WDW and purchased MNSSHP tickets the day of to get the discount? I know this would not be a good idea on Halloween or Friday nights.

We didn't have APs yet last year, so I couldn't tell ya! Sorry!

jiddng

New2WDW said:

I have not been on this board long enough to figure out all the acronyms - what does MNSSHP stand for?

I believe there is a post on this site that has all the acronyms listed, but this has grown so much I'm having trouble finding it again. If someone would please post a link, I promise to print it out and have it handy.

Thanks in advance!

evanssc

How important is it to buy your tickets months in advance? Could you wait until closer to Oct if you plan on going one of the week nights before the 31rst?

New2WDW

????????????

I just looked up this info on Mousesavers! Looks like the 4th is in and not the 6th!
In 2005 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will be offered on September 30, October 2, 4, 7, 11, 13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31. The event is held from 7:00 pm to midnight.

<TABLE cellPadding=10 width="100%" bgColor=#ffff99><TBODY><TR><TD>Starting in 2005, Annual and Seasonal Passholders will qualify for a 25% off discount on Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets, when purchased the night of the event ONLY. Note that in the past, Friday nights and October 31 sold out in advance, so don't count on being able to get the discount on those nights.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
So I guess the discounts for APers is new, Sorry about the question earlier.

New2WDW

O'Yea!

Welcome to the boards "JIDDNG".

I do not have a list for you but just ask WHAT DIS' HERE and the people on this site will tell ya, they are very helpful!

New2WDW

evanssc said:
How important is it to buy your tickets months in advance? Could you wait until closer to Oct if you plan on going one of the week nights before the 31rst?

If you schedule is tight and you could only make one night specifically....I would definitely get your tickets ahead of time! Although, weeknights tend to be less crowded from what I have heard.

jiddng

Thanks!

New2WDW said:
Welcome to the boards "JIDDNG".

I do not have a list for you but just ask WHAT DIS' HERE and the people on this site will tell ya, they are very helpful!
Thanks! to you and TTA for the quick response

I'm sure there's a list on this board somewhere.... because I had seen it once.

I'll just have to dig some more....

Perhaps the administrators of this board, might place it as a sticky??? Please??? :)

thimblekisses

If you plan to go on any weekends or the week of the 31st, get your tickets well in advance. Don't fall prey to getting them on Ebay last minute, they'll end up costing 10 times the original price.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So for all of you that are going what costume are you going to wear? I’m torn between Jack Sparrow and a Jedi. The Jack costume is much more fun but the Jedi costume is much more comfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom