MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Timmay

Something seems to have fired Boston up. 2 slams in the first two innings. Could be a long day for the Houston pitching staff.

MattC

Braves - Dodgers game 2. Dodgers putting Max on the mound. The man is a beast, but playing in the same division as Max for so many years the Braves have seen his stuff. I’m not sure what the numbers are, but Braves hitters have gotten to Max before. Hopefully we have another good game to watch tonight.

Timmay

Braves - Dodgers game 2. Dodgers putting Max on the mound. The man is a beast, but playing in the same division as Max for so many years the Braves have seen his stuff. I’m not sure what the numbers are, but Braves hitters have gotten to Max before. Hopefully we have another good game to watch tonight.
You got your wish.
Certainly one of the more entertaining post seasons I can remember in some time. Like ‘86 to be exact.

Lilofan

You got your wish.
Certainly one of the more entertaining post seasons I can remember in some time. Like ‘86 to be exact.
Best part of 86' was when the Mets beat the Red Sox to win the WS. I was at school in New England that some of the NY Met fans cars ( NY plates ) were vandalized when the NYM won it all. I cheer for any team that plays Boston.

MattC

Braves were SO CLOSE to going up 3-0. Dodgers fought back though. It will be interesting how Dave Roberts handles pitching the remainder of the series. Braves have made the Dodger pitching staff work.

Dad 2 M & M

Rivalry is one thing. Grown folks acting like a ball game is life or death is over the top. I am all about supporting your team and getting into a game. But, some people act like the opposing team should be drawn and quartered on the field.
Try wearing a Braves hat at Truist and saying anything contrary about Chipper, bMac or Freddie….it will bring out the “passion” in the Braves fans
Braves were SO CLOSE to going up 3-0. Dodgers fought back though. It will be interesting how Dave Roberts handles pitching the remainder of the series. Braves have made the Dodger pitching staff work.
That was really tough to watch….soooo many (again) runners left on base after the 4th inning…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom