MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

MattC

Lots of trade activity going on. Will be interesting to see where everyone is when the dust settles tomorrow. I’d like my Braves to make a little splash, but not holding my breath. The season hasn’t gone our way.

MattC

I would be fine with never hearing anything from or about Bauer again.

Giants punched their ticket to the post season. The move from the east coast to west coast seems to have done Kapler some good.

MattC

Braves hit their Postseason stride a few weeks early….mix it up Freddie
Yep. If we win the division it won’t be because we played well. It will be because we played a little less badly than the Mets and Phils.

Last nights game was frustrating to say the least. Turned it off as soon as the tying HR. Knew what would happen after that.

Freddie is still one of the better players in the game. He can’t do it alone though.

Dad 2 M & M

Yep. If we win the division it won’t be because we played well. It will be because we played a little less badly than the Mets and Phils.

Last nights game was frustrating to say the least. Turned it off as soon as the tying HR. Knew what would happen after that.

Freddie is still one of the better players in the game. He can’t do it alone though.
He is one of the better, but not top tier…and he’s about to get paid top tier.

…and then the roster will be thinned with lower contracts to offset his.

He’s usually having nagging injuries at this point in the season, and hopefully this year will be different. Never been a durable dude…

MattC

So, I’m watching the San Fran broadcast of the Giants-Braves game today. Between yelling at the tv because the Braves CANNOT hit with RISP and sips of my coke I realized something. I don’t like how Chip and Jeff call Braves games. Too much talking for me. All that talking leads to them repeating themselves all the time and over analyzing. I’m here to watch the game and commentary should compliment. Not the other way around.

Dad 2 M & M

Freddie actually mixed it up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom