MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Dad 2 M & M

Would not be surprised to see Ozuna get plunked by a pitch soon. The selfie while rounding third base was kind of uncalled for.
Wow....they didn't even show him stop on 2nd base either....wonder why the broadcast was editing things like that out? Even Freddie Freeman wasn't doing that childish "stirring the pot" act after he doubled in the go ahead run. Freeman, if anyone needs to watch it it would be him. He was a no show last year, and the local sparts talk are saying he is going to need off-season surgery again. They are ALMOST giving him a "pre-pass" if he doesn't fare well the remainder of this Postseason

I can't believe the braves as showing such cockiness....so not Atlanta like and I hope they can back it up

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

For sure. It isn't over until that 27th out on that 4th win.

As far as Ozuna goes. Dodgers showboat more than most. They better be able to take it if they gonna give it.

For the record: I am not a huge fan on all the showing off. Guys should have fun, but I feel like players are crossing the line way too much these days. The "line" is subjective though. My "line" isn't everyone elses. If guys wanna celebrate all kinds of ways and have all kinds of attitude on the field, fine. Don't get mad when the other guys do too. And definitely don't start throwing at people.
I love the confidence, but man oh man if they don't win.

I'm old school so throwing at people is something that I don't have a problem with. I have more of a problem with Bryan McCann having issues with other teams showboating against the Braves (McCann's initial stint with Braves), and him NEVER pulling Acuna aside last year; he was supposed to be a leader in the clubhouse.

MattC

Wow....they didn't even show him stop on 2nd base either....wonder why the broadcast was editing things like that out? Even Freddie Freeman wasn't doing that childish "stirring the pot" act after he doubled in the go ahead run. Freeman, if anyone needs to watch it it would be him. He was a no show last year, and the local sparts talk are saying he is going to need off-season surgery again. They are ALMOST giving him a "pre-pass" if he doesn't fare well the remainder of this Postseason

I can't believe the braves as showing such cockiness....so not Atlanta like and I hope they can back it up
I was surprised to see Freeman doing that. And yes, I have always liked how the Braves handle themselves on the field. Like I said, guys are crossing the line I think. I wish it would stop and revert some.

What are the reasons for a possible surgery again? Freeman has looked good.

MattC

We have to play with some enthusiasm tonight. Guys looked dead inside last night. Dodgers line up has been shut down when our guys attack. Get after them.

Dad 2 M & M

Same ole disgusting taste....

Hey Freddie, you know that childish “stir the pot thing” you did a couple of games ago? Can you like, do it now? Like you did in Game 4(Game 4 will be 3 games ago after tonight).

I know Atlanta will say all of those timeless pearls “it wasn’t Freddie’s fault”, “one man can’t win it alone”, “Freddie did his part”, etc, so you’re safe and you’ll have to reach inside to be a leader, as Atlanta is GOING TO tell you you did enough.

Ignore there is two for sure, and now a hired hand that makes three players CLEARLY superior to you on this team and in the lineup tonight, Atlanta lives players like you.....just step up and be a leader...when it counts....

Okay, just do that “stir the pot” thingy again...

on a serious note Freddie, For what ever reason Atlanta has made you the face of the franchise, so please make these comments look stupid....

Dad 2 M & M

Acuna' steals second!!

Stir it Freddie!!

1-0 After half an Inning

Ian Anderson on 3 days rest........

Snit is taking a page out of Leo's book......

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom