MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Tony Perkis

Honestly they should adopt the hockey/basketball format where the top 8 teams make the playoffs with the division winners getting the top 3 seeds. Do a best of 3 for the wild card round, best of 5 for the division round then jump to best of 7 for the last 2.
Absolutely not. Half the league should not be given the opportunity to be rewarded. The regular season should matter.

MattC

Just wanted to say that I just bought our first Braves tickets for the 2020 season. YAY!

If you guys watch the May 26th or 27th games against St. Louis I'll be the fan in the Braves jersey....lol

EDIT: And I have NO idea how I convinced my wife to travel to Atlanta and go to 2 games back to back.

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

The latest excuse for why Jose Altuve clinged to his jersey after the notorious walk-off under scrutiny has changed from not wanting to embarrass his wife, to an unfinished tattoo.

Next Up: Either an unsightly birthmark or chilled nips.
It’s just absurd.

NYwdwfan

Way too many coincidences going on here.

-The mysterious source / now-deleted Twitter account which leaked the buzzer story was 100% spot-on with all other leaks prior relating to the scandal.
-The varying explanations for why he clung to the jersey that particular time, but not other times.
-The prioritized run into the dugout to quickly change. Has any player done this before? Skipped the celebratory dog-pile (as the hero) with such haste to put the championship shirt on first & foremost?

None of which proves guilt, but this will forever remain a mystery in the court of public opinion unless a major bombshell is dropped later down the line.
633A1DC6-42CE-4E69-A0C0-FEF293601B4E.jpeg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

I get being upset but this is disgusting and proves that fans take crap WAY too seriously.

Lilofan

I get being upset but this is disgusting and proves that fans take crap WAY too seriously.
I've known some guys with some serious gambling problems including betting on baseball. For them to lose on games and find out the Red Sox and Astros were known cheaters it would send them over the edge.

21stamps

Wear your team gear on would-be opening day, post on social media. Maybe it will put a smile on everyone’s faces.. including the team :)

MattC

Yeah, sad times. We have a trip planned for end of May up to Atlanta for 2 games. Games tickets, hotel, and flight all purchased....... :(

Hope for that happening is fading day by day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom