MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Lucky

Wow. These guys have 6 Cy Young awards between them. Too bad this is on so late.

3EE4C251-FA10-46B4-9A9B-2F29EBFB8DE4.png

NYwdwfan

I may be to blame for that, considering the cool-down started right after I congratulated a friend who's a Red Sox fan the other day while their winning streak was ongoing.
Sorry, @Nemo14 :cautious:

Most likely coincidental, but just in case there happens to be some sort of voodoo magic going on here... I'd also like to congratulate the Mets, Nats, Marlins, and Phillies on winning the 2018 NL East title.
This post is unlikeable.

Nemo14

I may be to blame for that, considering the cool-down started right after I congratulated a friend who's a Red Sox fan the other day while their winning streak was ongoing.
Sorry, @Nemo14 :cautious:

Most likely coincidental, but just in case there happens to be some sort of voodoo magic going on here... I'd also like to congratulate the Mets, Nats, Marlins, and Phillies on winning the 2018 NL East title.
1524704813503.png

SteveBrickNJ

When I was a kid and then a teen I hated the Mets. Yet that feeling went away years ago. Now that I think back, it was their tv announcers I didn't like. Ralph Kiner and some other guy. Anybody happen to know who was his broadcast partner?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom