MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

MattC

Hopefully we will see growth, with progressing in the Postseason. Not sure Schnit is a real manager.

On another note, I see the Dodgers lost late.....
Yeah. That was a surprise. Shows you how you never know what will happen. The two teams with the best records in National League are out.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
The Nationals are one win away from the World Series and I can honestly say I never expected that. I guess Bryce Harper was the one holding them back after all.

MattC

The Nationals are one win away from the World Series and I can honestly say I never expected that. I guess Bryce Harper was the one holding them back after all.
Same here. They are playing some good baseball right now. Hope they can keep it going if they make it to WS.

MattC

Game 1 tonight. Anyone have a strong feeling one way or the other on who comes out on top when it is all said and done?

SteveBrickNJ

Game 1 tonight. Anyone have a strong feeling one way or the other on who comes out on top when it is all said and done?
I've been away from this thread a bit @MattC
I would've said the Nationals but I have no way to prove it.
I think they are DESTINED to win it. The Cinderella Team. Break out all the cliches. They are just meant to win. It's in the CARDS....or....they beat the Cards :p:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom