• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

MLB 2019 Official Discussion Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Because maybe those are his thoughts??? The Rays could be a dark horse team and the Phils could sign Harper???
Are multiple "?" always needed??? Are you always this overwrought around your students????
Ha ha ha. I am not overwrought. I had no idea using more than one question meant that. I will stop that . I was just being conversational. I enjoy posting and I wanted to learn his reasons why my favorite team the Phillies could not only make the playoffs but actually go to the World Series. That was my thinking...nothing more.

Last edited:

Lucky

Advertisement
Tampa clearly has the best team...
...in hockey.

MattC

The Rays have improved over the off season. The only reason they didn’t go deal last year was their horrible start. The Phils have made some serious improvements and I predict will be 1st in the NL East.
Going to have to get by my Braves first.

Tick Tock

Harper seems eager and ready to help the Nationals win it all this year.

Sirwalterraleigh

Harper is perhaps the most overrated player in all of baseball...

The Phillies should be better...definitely. World Series might be a bit much for now.

Hey...did you hear what the angels served for lunch at their complex yesterday? Cheesesteaks 😂

Im
Telling the truth

Top Bottom