MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Dad 2 M & M

We’ll be back.

You guys and the Brew Crew have been playing some good baseball. Should be a good series.
Hope you're right bro....I figured the Braves would get swept!!

Hope this is not a reincarnation of the '82 Braves, where it seemed every player had his best season ever, and the team never returned.....and really hope if this is a beginning of a run, we don't repeat the failures of the '90s

Dodgers/Brewers should be a good series, with a tougher test coming from the AL representative.

The Dodgers seem to have the same issue the aforementioned '90s Braves had, as they lack that killer mentality

PUSH

PUSH

Next Thursday (10/18) from 2pm to 6pm. Better start your search and make road trip plans now. With free burger comes great responsibility.

Also, congratulations on Game 1. Your relief pitchers are hitting more home-runs than most of my team's starting lineup did last week.
:(
Playoff baseball is fun. Regular season baseball is boring.

Nemo14

I don't see that happening - Houston is a tough team, and as they showed last night, they have amazing endurance to hold out til the final innings, then let loose.

NYwdwfan

David Price is still slated to be starting for Boston in Game 2 tonight. He could erase all ghosts of playoff games past with a great performance and much-needed win to turn this series around before heading to Houston.
I’d like to see him succeed - it’s tough to see someone so talented with a legacy like he has.

SteveBrickNJ

I’d like to see him succeed - it’s tough to see someone so talented with a legacy like he has.
I'm having trouble getting interested in the remaining teams. I'm a Phillies fan....'nuff said about that :rolleyes:
.............my second favorite team is the Yankees.........of well, that did not work out like I predicted:confused:
So, have NO interested in Milwaukee or others.....I guess I'll root for Boston. At least I've been there once. A small connection for sure, but at least it's something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom