MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Lucky

Sounds like the Yanks are getting fully stocked for this year. Having a starting QB with his agility and throwing power should mix well with Judge's batting strength at the plate.
But without a point guard I don't see them going very far.

Lucky

An announcer just said the Marlins' offense would be "different" this year. Yeah, like Japan's Navy was "different" after the Battle of Midway.

NYwdwfan

The Yankees home opener was snowed out until tomorrow.

1522690752572.png

NYwdwfan

Today's Mets game can be watched ONLY one of two ways: buy a ticket and go to Citi Field or on Facebook live.

Guess I'll be listening to the game on the radio.

SteveBrickNJ

Today's Mets game can be watched ONLY one of two ways: buy a ticket and go to Citi Field or on Facebook live.

Guess I'll be listening to the game on the radio.
At least the Mets are worth following.
I'm gonna have a long year with my Phillies.
They are on the 8 year rebuilding plan :rolleyes:

Lucky

I agree somewhat. As much as I enjoy the sport, waiting until May 1st for opening game wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

Though many might disagree. Take for instance Red Sox fans already camping out near Fenway to see their team potentially win their 8th-straight tomorrow. Spring is in the air. Play ball!
View attachment 276287

View attachment 276288
They can just use orange baseballs.
51C505A4-1CD1-4830-BDA8-CC1E3EE54427.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

I seriously thought something was wrong with my Yahoo sports app. When I swiped down on my phone ten minutes ago there was the following Yahoo sports update: Phillies 20 , Marlins 1......I was just skeptical. :eek:o_O
..........but it really happened!
I guess the Marlins fans have it worse than I do :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom