• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

MLB 2018 Discussion Thread

Lucky

I agree somewhat. As much as I enjoy the sport, waiting until May 1st for opening game wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

Though many might disagree. Take for instance Red Sox fans already camping out near Fenway to see their team potentially win their 8th-straight tomorrow. Spring is in the air. Play ball!
View attachment 276287

View attachment 276288
They can just use orange baseballs.
51C505A4-1CD1-4830-BDA8-CC1E3EE54427.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

I seriously thought something was wrong with my Yahoo sports app. When I swiped down on my phone ten minutes ago there was the following Yahoo sports update: Phillies 20 , Marlins 1......I was just skeptical. :eek:o_O
..........but it really happened!
I guess the Marlins fans have it worse than I do :p

Tick Tock

Glad to see the Red Sox cooling off.
I may be to blame for that, considering the cool-down started right after I congratulated a friend who's a Red Sox fan the other day while their winning streak was ongoing.
Sorry, @Nemo14 :cautious:

Most likely coincidental, but just in case there happens to be some sort of voodoo magic going on here... I'd also like to congratulate the Mets, Nats, Marlins, and Phillies on winning the 2018 NL East title.

Top Bottom