MKT'S Mission: Space Trip Report

MKCustodial

Originally posted by mkt
Just a quick update. DonickCo and I both rode Mission: Space with full stomachs (thanks to the Garden Grille), and we both rode it twice with no trouble

Well, you must be immune to it, by now! :lol:

MicBat

Originally posted by mkt
Just a quick update. DonickCo and I both rode Mission: Space with full stomachs (thanks to the Garden Grille), and we both rode it twice with no trouble
Do you get sick on attractions like the teacups or other rides that spin you around??

LeahsDad

Great Trip Report. I think you have totally descibed this ride. I feel with all the info. you gave us that I have been on the ride (minus the zero gravity feeling). Can't wait to ride this one. My family will be going next year and this ride is on the top of my list.

:sohappy:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by MicBat
Do you get sick on attractions like the teacups or other rides that spin you around??

actually... I only get sick on Star Tours and Body Wars... that's about it. Strangely enough though, not back to the future

kvan

Originally posted by mkt
actually... I only get sick on Star Tours and Body Wars... that's about it. Strangely enough though, not back to the future

good news for me..
I also get sick on the same ones, and the tea cups
If you can stand ms , theres some hope for me

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by kvan
good news for me..
I also get sick on the same ones, and the tea cups
If you can stand ms , theres some hope for me

hola mi hermano catalan...

hitogoroshi

I have one question: Do you actually feel the spinning motion? I'm not a major coaster fan and I don't ride stuff with loops in them. The speed doesn't worry me, what I don't like (also the reason, why I don't go on huge coasters) is going downhill really fast and stuff!

Would it be wise for me to go on this attraction (Man, I really want to, after following construction for so long and reading all of this), cause I'm really scared to come out sick and ruining the rest of my day at Epcot??

Thanks, Hito

BTW: Great post!!!:sohappy: :king:

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
I have one question: Do you actually feel the spinning motion? I'm not a major coaster fan and I don't ride stuff with loops in them. The speed doesn't worry me, what I don't like (also the reason, why I don't go on huge coasters) is going downhill really fast and stuff!

Would it be wise for me to go on this attraction (Man, I really want to, after following construction for so long and reading all of this), cause I'm really scared to come out sick and ruining the rest of my day at Epcot??

Thanks, Hito

BTW: Great post!!!:sohappy: :king:

Dude, keep your head straight and back, and you will have no problems feeling it spinning.

joshl33

GIVE IT A TRY

I rode mission space last night and I thought it was Disney's Spiderman. What I thought was amazing was I felt forces the entire ride and it was so immersive. I did not even have any dizzy feeling at all and I rode two times. That was the most amazing part to me. Don't worry about it. Give it a try. I promise I hate spinny rides and this is nothing like that.

ISTCrew20

Re: GIVE IT A TRY

Originally posted by joshl33
I rode mission space last night and I thought it was Disney's Spiderman. What I thought was amazing was I felt forces the entire ride and it was so immersive. I did not even have any dizzy feeling at all and I rode two times. That was the most amazing part to me. Don't worry about it. Give it a try. I promise I hate spinny rides and this is nothing like that.

Exactly, I can do spinny rides all day, But my dad, who wont go near The Teacups did Mission:SPACE twice, and Loved it. Btw, Im going down again to ride Space today, Look for the trip report up later:D

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by kvan
look what they say at disney.com

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...ractions/attractionindex?id=EPMissionSPACEAtt

Fun Fact
The outcome of your mission varies depending on how each astronaut performs during the flight.

:veryconfu

hmmmm...interesting....Maybe the version I have rode, and hold on, correct that, everyone has rode, up to this date, may have been a test version, or a certain profile....I only hope as time goes on that they do something similar to a tow4r upgrade

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Patrick,

do you think they'd really say "even though you're supposed to maneuver the X2, the outcome will ultimately be the same."

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Testtrack321
Going July 8th-20th and can't ride! Mabey I'll see some WDWMagic-ers there!

just a heads up, it'll be closed July 14-16 at least... that's when normal cast previews are set to begin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom