mkt's May Day Trip Report

Greetings fellow.... uh.. fellahs!!

This is a trip report

It won't be very short

It will be rather long

So I won't sing this song..

YAY!!!!

The day started like other days.. the sun came up, and I hid from it... with varied success. At about 1pm, I was awoken by a snake in the Casa MKT... after about an hour, I managed to succesfully remove the snake and its cohort from the apartment.

Then the day began..

First, I went to Universal (yes.. U N I V E R S A L)... but not to go the park... I was invited to the Mercedes Benz C-Spot Test Drive event...

and what an event it was.

Full Gourmet Catering, manicures, Internet terminals, and massages... but I wasn't there for that nonsense (albeit, the ham quesadillas were delish... as were the swiss chocolate brownies :slurp: )... I was there to drive.. and drive I did. I managed only 4 test drives... the C320 Sport Coupe, C320 Sport Sedan, C320 4Matic Sedan, and C32 AMG.... all fun and all.

And then... the Disney portion begins...

after my fun driving cars (which I probably will return tomorrow :sohappy: ), off to WDW I went. My roommate, Dave (aka.. Photodave219) was already at MK, so I met up with him and off we went. First went on the TTA... namely to try and get some shots/views of the Stitch Encounter update... on pass 1, we saw some construction workers and equipment.. on pass 2, nothing other than SOME equipment... on pass 2, I managed to shoot some video.. ENJOY!

Video 1

Video 2

From there, we were off to Haunted Mansion to get out of the heat... it was a virtual walk-on... so the AC was nice. Then off to IASW to wish it goodbye (or maybe Good Riddance :lol: ) for the next 9 months. While on it.... we got stuck... for close to 15 minutes... and I attempted to mutiny, but Dave calmed me down.

Then off to 20k to try and get pics... I snagged 2 shots, and then we left.

From there, we decided to go mini golfing, so we piled in the Davemobile off to Winter Summerland, with a stopover at McDonalds for some "food." Dave and I decided on the summer course since it was the less busy of the 2.... and while at the 14th hole it started to rain... so Dave and I got rainchecks for another round later on :king:

We still had time to kill, so Dave and I decided to try and get food... first we tried at the Swan, at Gullivers Grille.. but no luck... so we went to the Sushi Bar next door... NADA...

we ended up leaving, Dave took me to my car... and home I went to start typing this little ditty...

ditty.. that's a funny word. Kinda like witty.. but with a D..

ANYWAY... it was a fun day, the park was PACKED, but the wait times were bearable.

the pics taken today are viewable here

aim

Did you two stop to see me? I was told two guys stopped to see me. But I didn't work till 5:45. So I totaly missed who ever it was. :lol:

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
SLK, not CLK

that is an SLK, not CLK.

dsc02816_thm.jpg

dsc02817_thm.jpg

"Cute widdle gay CLK"

cherrynegra

"Do you wanna ride in my Mercedes boy.....rrrrriiiiidddddeeee" Sorry. Completely dating myself there. Felt inspired by your pics though. Sounds like you and Dave had a lot of fun. I agree with Maria. You two didn't eat enough. Perhaps 7-11 held the key to ending your food quest.:lol:

PS. I just had to throw down more of my hard earned money buying that Mercedes song. And I'm in debt because???????

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
nah... I don't need to insult you... :p

trade in your SLK for an SL500 (or an SL55 AMG :slurp: )... if you gotta get an MB vert, get the better one.. :lol:

even better.. get a real car.. next gen M5 :cool:

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
SL 55 (65 ?) is on my waiting list, so is the SLR.

I'll never trade in my SLK 32 for a normally aspirated SL... yuck. "I need powa" I've wanted all three cars...once I have the SL 65, I'll get rid of the 32.

And a Maybach for driving the children to school down the rode. Of course.

The wife is a BMW fan...she can get her M5

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
hmm...

a Supercharged 4 banger with an automatic...

or a Naturally Aspirated 2.5L I6 with a manual..

I know which one I'll take

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom