MK, wow.. you amaze me

brb1006

It would be a big missed opportunity if the entire Monorail system doesn't get a good refurb and overhaul before WDW celebrates its 50th Anniversary in 2021. Especially since the Monorail system has been operating since the opening day of the park back in 1971 (Not counting the Epcot section).

ppete1975

It amazes me too!! You walk in the gates and are transported into a fantasy world. Your life, job, troubles no longer matter. You see the castle and become 6 years old. Jump on the people mover while enjoying a mickey bar enjoy the breeze and see a kid with a mickey balloon. All in a country where we are free to voice our opinions.
Are there too many strollers, are the lines long, do rides break down, does your favorite ride close to be changed into something else. Sure!!

But it still amazes me and i love it!!

EricsBiscuit

3 mins before fireworks. These are all the people who've gathered round the fire... wrong park.
IMG_6962.JPG
IMG_6963.JPG

Animaniac93-98

Today I'm amazed. There's no one here. Maybe has something to do with being 50 degrees, windy and raining. Not even my fiancée wanted to come so I'm alone lol. I've been on Splash Mountain 8 times so far. Space Mountain is a walk on. 10 mins SDMT.

I remember being at Epcot when it was 40-something and raining. Test Track single rider line was closed because stand-by was so short!

Nothing scares away the crowds like cold, wet weather.

I'm sure though for many in the North East being at WDW with 50 degree weather sounds great right about now!

ToTBellHop

I remember being at Epcot when it was 40-something and raining. Test Track single rider line was closed because stand-by was so short!

Nothing scares away the crowds like cold, wet weather.

I'm sure though for many in the North East being at WDW with 50 degree weather sounds great right about now!
It was 45 and sunny in Connecticut today lol. I’m placing an order for 75 and sunny next month...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom