Mk Updates - Itzakadoozie replacement, Tomorrowland Sphere, New Merch, more!

elisatonks

parking lot trams came out last week of february 2011, (reason i know this is because i posted it on my facebook on feb 27th and i know it appeared for the first time a few days before this.) Of course I was a parking CM at the time so i had to have one. (just as I had to buy the model of a starspeeder 1000 when i started a star tours. :)

MissM

Original Poster
parking lot trams came out last week of february 2011, (reason i know this is because i posted it on my facebook on feb 27th and i know it appeared for the first time a few days before this.) Of course I was a parking CM at the time so i had to have one. (just as I had to buy the model of a starspeeder 1000 when i started a star tours. :)
Huh. I have been half dozen times since February and this was the first time I saw them. Then again, they were literally half behind the fixture so I actually had to pull it out just to get a picture of it!

RAXIP

Bumping this thread to report that the Itzakadoozie is on its way back (with a makeover). The Pineapple Bar is also being replaced with the Orange & Cream Bar.

image.jpg

First, it came up in another thread and I wanted to confirm the Itzakadoozie has in fact been replaced:

mk-updates-icecream1a.jpg

The old for Itzakadoozie:
tumblr_m17eb0jTeF1qgf5wso1_400.gif

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Bumping this thread to report that the Itzakadoozie is on its way back (with a makeover). The Pineapple Bar is also being replaced with the Orange & Cream Bar.

image.jpg

Thanks for the update. bummer on the pineapple bar that was one of my favorites.

The old for Itzakadoozie:
tumblr_m17eb0jTeF1qgf5wso1_400.gif

DancingPhoenix

Itzakadoozies were by far my favorite cold treat! Oh well, the hotter it was the harder they were to eat :p

Thanks for the updates and pictures!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom