MK Overnight Rehearsals next week?

Next Big Thing

But do we actually know what they are rehearsing?
I live nearby (can see the fireworks and stuff every night), but I didn't notice any disturbance recently so if there was pyro, it was for the stage show or OUAT where the pyro is low to the ground

And i'll have you know that the fireworks are no bother to us anyway (or anyone I know that live nearby). It sort of let's us know what time it is lol.

EricsBiscuit

I don't know where to put this, as it doesn't seem thread worthy itself, but does anyone know why Happily Ever After will be starting at 7:55pm starting Sunday through to the middle of March instead of the originally scheduled 8:00pm?
I haven't checked the forecast but maybe has to do with weather?

EricsBiscuit

Normally I'd buy this reasoning as I know for a fact they start the show early in the summer if a thunderstorm is coming, but the show is scheduled to begin at 7:55pm from Jan 28-March 17.
My next best guess is for someone or group that is important and needs a specific time.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I don't know where to put this, as it doesn't seem thread worthy itself, but does anyone know why Happily Ever After will be starting at 7:55pm starting Sunday through to the middle of March instead of the originally scheduled 8:00pm?
I have no access to real infor
mation, but I can hazard a guess. Park closes at 8 pm all of those days (I’m guessing) and starting the fireworks five minutes earlier means the park clears a few minutes earlier as well.

Unbanshee

Happily Ever After has been starting a few minutes before 8pm for the past couple of weeks at least because it's been finishing around 8:16 and it's an 18 minute show.

I'm wondering if the times guide change is just to ensure it doesn't start before the "official" start time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom