Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Old Fantasyland

Votes: 16 7.0%

• Total voters

Kate F

Original Poster
Considering both the capacity issues and the conditions of the other parks, the MK really doesn't need any attention at the moment, but when the time comes, which land do you think they should focus on improving or expanding upon first?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Most definitely Tomorrowland. CofP desperately needs an update. They can do better than SGE. Space Ranger Spin needs a major update. Space Mountain could even use a refurb.
Even taking the attractions out of the equation, the appearance of the land itself is terrible. On our last trip I was sitting on a bench near the lunching pad just taking it in and I just couldn't believe how horrible it looked. Dirty white buildings and a sea of hot concrete, so unappealing! It's not at all up to the visual standard that Disney set for itself, just bad show plain and simple.

copcarguyp71

Out of the lands I would have to say Tomorrowland. So much real estate that could be so much more than neon, brushed stainless steel, go karts and a closed down noodle restaurant.

Not that those things are all it is but...yeah room for improvement none the less.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
While Tomorrowland obviously needs a makeover.. Adventureland is the land that needs a new attraction. It's just kind of.. Meh. The best thing over there is Pirates of the Caribbean.. And thats not like.. OVER THE TOP SPECTACULAR or anything.

Put in a brand new indoor theatre for Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular! Or bring us Indiana Jones!

yedliW

I like the idea of a 'retro' Tomorrowland. I.E. what they thought the 21st century would look like in the 60s. The whole Jetsons motif.. but something needs to be done with the race track.. either update it to electric cars (you can keep the sound effects, but lose the internal combustion), or nuke it all together and use the real estate for something else with it.

Perhaps the last scene of CoP could be updated to current every few years, but keep the other scenes the same (maybe clean up the AAs every few years).

And something needs to be done with Stitch..

Csmith041177

Seems like it is a consensus, and I agree on Tomorrowland. If we were to put that land aside, I would say Adventureland would be 2nd. I love the land, and they are doing work with adding a restaurant. But I think Jungle Cruise needs a lot of work, and the Tiki Room, while a classic, is usually a ghost town.

Donaldfan1934

Seems like it is a consensus, and I agree on Tomorrowland. If we were to put that land aside, I would say Adventureland would be 2nd. I love the land, and they are doing work with adding a restaurant. But I think Jungle Cruise needs a lot of work, and the Tiki Room, while a classic, is usually a ghost town.
The problem with the Tiki Room is that while the show is almost identical in content to the DL version, they didn't give it a quality refurbishment when they brought it back from the dead in 2011. If they just gave it a true refurb, it would be equal to and just as packed as the DL version.

AndyS2992

Tomorrowland
-Space Mountain needs a serious refurb,
-Stitch needs to go and replaced with something new
-Speedway either needs an upgrade by adding new quiet electric cars and putting some new themeing around the track OR get rid of it and put something entirely new there.
-Peoplemover needs it's old spiel back
-Carousel of Progress needs an new ending
-The whole land needs more landscaping, it's currently flat concrete and neon lights, so much more fun things they can do.
-Buzz needs all new cars and removable guns and an update to have all 3 movies in there
-Cosmic Ray's needs more staff and seating, was packed with long queues every night in September

Old Fantasyland
-All facades need an upgrade and get rid of the tents
-Peter Pan's Flight needs gutting and needs brand new modern animatronics and scenery
-Small World needs refurbing, lots of dolls and effects not working or missing on my last visit, they can add characters to freshen it up, I'm against adding characters but at this point I'm kinda meh on caring any more.
-PhilharMagic needs new seating, last two times the chairs were broken and uncomfortable, MuppetVision also has this problem.
-Floor needs repaving
-Rapzunzel and Flynn should be meetable at the tower, just kinda makes sense.

I think that's long enough lol

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

I want a Space Mountain Reboot...With on board Audio with.....Daft Punk.
giphy.gif

The TTA Blue Line Spiel with Pete Renaday to Return with some new Audio, And the new colored LED Lights to Circulate through the pathway that were cancelled .

Last edited:

Flippin'Flounder

Adventureland
-New Agrabah mini land in the Fire Mountain expansion plot, with a relocated spinner and a dark ride
-Pirates of the Caribbean massive refurb

Frontierland
-BTMRR refurb on par with DLR's
-Splash refurb
-Reopen Aunt Polly's
-Bridges to Tom Sawyer Island*
-Western River Expedition*

Liberty Square
-Reopen The Diamond Horseshoe as a table service restaurant
-Dock the Liberty Square Riverboat and turn it into a restaurant*

Fantasyland
-No more tents
-PhilharMagic refurb, with randomization
-Peter Pan refurb
-New dark ride to replace Princess Fairytale Hall*
-Flynn and Rapunzel walk around characters outside of the restrooms*

Tomorrowland
-Replace the Speedway (For either Fantasyland or Tomorrowland)
-Replace SGE and MILF
-New Peoplemover script
-Tomorrowland Terrace open year round
-Buzz refurb
-Better scenery

*Not necessary, but I want them anyway

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom