MK Halloween Party night Sunday or Monday Day Visit?

Googs84

Hi, I wanted to get some thoughts on which day should I go to Magic Kingdom when there is a Halloween party. We are not going to the party but Oct 20 a Sunday and 21st a Monday have the party going on. I am trying to decide if the crowds would be less on that Sunday or Monday during the day. Crowd calendars suggest that Sunday but I would think with it being a Sunday it would be more crowded then that Monday. Either way I think both days should have a lighter crowd, I am just looking for opinions if we should go Sunday or Monday. Thanks!

Eric Graham

In my opinion, I would go on a Monday instead. Not sure what everyone else's opinion is, though...The crowds tend to be less on Monday because usually Disney tends to be more crowded around weekends more so than the regular daily days. Not sure why this is but we've often experienced this. Also, often the locals come in more during weekends than the weekdays. Have a fun time at the party!

Upvote 0

Googs84

Original Poster
In my opinion, I would go on a Monday instead. Not sure what everyone else's opinion is, though...The crowds tend to be less on Monday because usually Disney tends to be more crowded around weekends more so than the regular daily days. Not sure why this is but we've often experienced this. Also, often the locals come in more during weekends than the weekdays. Have a fun time at the party!
Agreed! This is what I was leaning towards. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom