MK E-Ticket Ride???

orlando678-

At one point, yes, but really Magic Kingdom is the park that actually isn't in need of a new ride( although it would be nice and Tomorrowland and Adventureland could use it), they should first look at the studios, epcot and animal kingdom before they start adding things to Magic Kingdom again. This would also drive away some people from Magic Kingdom and divides the amount of guests better than now.

jaques21

Original Poster
At one point, yes, but really Magic Kingdom is the park that actually isn't in need of a new ride( although it would be nice and Tomorrowland and Adventureland could use it), they should first look at the studios, epcot and animal kingdom before they start adding things to Magic Kingdom again. This would also drive away some people from Magic Kingdom and divides the amount of guests better than now.

as far as parks in need, I agree. It would be great to see an Adventureland ride!

Brer Panther

My best idea: As a gesture of goodwill AND an opportunity to get another pseudo-thrill ride, build a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Rollercoaster either in New Fantasyland or where the Speedway resides (as long as it somehow links back to Fantasyland).

Not only would Mr. Toad fans have it back, but maybe they'd be a bit less hostile towards the Pooh ride for replacing the original version.

kap91

My best idea: As a gesture of goodwill AND an opportunity to get another pseudo-thrill ride, build a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Rollercoaster either in New Fantasyland or where the Speedway resides (as long as it somehow links back to Fantasyland).

A mr. Toad with a higher speed version of the trackless honey pot tech would be insane.

BigRedDad

Arguably, they just put one in with 7DMT. MK is not where attractions are needed. There are so many attractions to thin out the herds. DHS is where the work is needed. They need 2-3 more e-ticket attractions, 6-8 Fantasyland type attractions.

The Empress Lilly

That would be awesome! I like the way you think. :)

A re-imagining of the speedway into Toad would be the first ever toonification I'd support! I can totally see it....Toad 2: You're Toast Now! Or, Toad 2: Highway to Hell. They can even turn it into a proper coaster: Rock 'n Toadercoaster - Highway to Hell feat. AC/DC.

Want want want

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

Arguably, they just put one in with 7DMT. MK is not where attractions are needed. There are so many attractions to thin out the herds. DHS is where the work is needed. They need 2-3 more e-ticket attractions, 6-8 Fantasyland type attractions.
I think those cheapskates really did think they were building the next big thing, rather than a slightly fun themed but forgetable kiddie koaster.

From what I gather, the coaster went through too many layers, too many ambitious middle layers trying to show what lean and mean management skills they have. The result is entirely underwhelming. Frustrating. With a bit more cash they could've build the FL Big Thunder for the next four decades. Now it is just barnstormer 2, neither a fun coaster nor a charming dark ride.

cheezbat

I agree with everyone's sentiments about the other parks needing more stuff before the MK.

That being said, I think the MK deserves an E ticket in honor of the 50th.

orlando678-

Looks like I got my answer with Tron Coaster, you guys think any chance of them adding a 2nd E ticket ride before 50th???
theres still a moana mountain rumor laying around although im not sure whether disney will still add this, they might look at the success of the other additions first

sublimesting

I'd rather they put them in other parks. I consider the MK to be as complete as it needs to be right now. It has plenty to do, and plenty of popular and high-profile attractions.
I would agree but ultimately it would be nice to have a mountain looming over AdventureLand and Liberty Square could use something else but I don't know what. Besdies that Hollywood Studios is going to be rockin' here in a few years. AK probably needs another 3 rides to bring in people that see it as a zoo and thus spread out the crowds further. Epcot is going to be decent as well, but really needs to finish fully incorporating more countries and add attractions to all of them.

jaques21

Original Poster
Another mountain would be nice, but something needs to be done in AdventureLand for a thrill ride. Its the only Land without a true thrill ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom