MK Dessert Party - Pre or Post Fireworks

Which MK fireworks party do you prefer - Pre or Post Fireworks party?

• Pre

Votes: 5 55.6%
    Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

JohnD

Original Poster
No option for neither? The desserts at the parties always fail to impress me.
Understood. Looking more for opinion of time usage and which is better. Also depends on show. Right now it's Enchantment so a no for me. But trying to decide pre or post when back to HEA in April.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Its always pre for us, pre-with-seats that is. Cant stand the mosh pit and even the party corrals have much of the same issues of crowding where you cant get a good view of the castle projections. Guests with children on their shoulders like to pack themselves in front of the sections. They just started reservations on the 23rd for the post-50th parties, so get them while they are available!

Chi84

Premium Member
We’ve done both and I vote for post. We get a spot against the back rail and there’s enough room to move around a little if someone stands in front of you. Viewing wasn’t a problem any of the three times we went. Also avoids the crowds heading out.

JohnD

Original Poster
I'm leaning post myself for the reasons stated. I also moved my dinner ADR from 7:15 to just after 5 so it's not bumping up against the fireworks.

Edit: I purchased the Post Party. Note that you cannot use your Disney Rewards card to purchase the party. I could have sworn that you used to be able to. I couldn't this time. Not that it matters. It will get used when I'm there, one way or the other -- food booths, gifts, ADRs, etc.

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I would personally do the post fireworks.
My reasoning is that I'd rather not stuff myself then have to stand shoulder to shoulder with people to watch the show.
Plus I assume there will be less people at the post fireworks.

Chi84

Premium Member
I would personally do the post fireworks.
My reasoning is that I'd rather not stuff myself then have to stand shoulder to shoulder with people to watch the show.
Plus I assume there will be less people at the post fireworks.
One thing I would note is that all 3 times we did the party, there was plenty of room to move around in the garden. No one was standing shoulder to shoulder. Although maybe that’s the case at more crowded times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom