MK 7pm Close Aug 18??

Gillyanne

Anyone have any insight why MK has a 7pm close on Aug 18th? It's not a party day (16th & 19th that week), and originally I thought it was just an oversight b/c it was the last day of the last release of hours, but another week has been released and it's still 7pm.

We have a park pass for this day, but curious if I should change it. We are doing the party the 16th, but planned on MK on a late day for the regular fireworks too.

RememberWhen

Anyone have any insight why MK has a 7pm close on Aug 18th? It's not a party day (16th & 19th that week), and originally I thought it was just an oversight b/c it was the last day of the last release of hours, but another week has been released and it's still 7pm.

We have a park pass for this day, but curious if I should change it. We are doing the party the 16th, but planned on MK on a late day for the regular fireworks too.
I noticed this too. Does seem odd. We are also going to the party on the 16th and have the 18th planned as a MK day, but we’ll just hop someplace else in the evening.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom