Mission Space For HP employees

DarthMileZ

Original Poster
Hi Guys

i work for HP (Well the sub company HP CDS) i heard that if we show our ID we can get an exclusive behind the scenes of the ride. is this still a thing?

po1998

Wow..That just leaves Chiquita, Siemens & GM Sponsering the Struggling Theme Park that needed sponsers to survive...What a shame..
Why does it need sponsors to survive? Do all the other parks at WDW rely on sponsors to "survive". I always thought the EPCOT defenders relied on the sponsor excuse as a reason for the park falling into its current state.

Obviously attraction sponsors help offset costs, but IMO EPCOT can still be a very profitable park without sponsorship levels of past years. Of course WDW has to commit major funds to EPCOT to upgrade/renovate FW, and not just look at this park as "festival central".

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I think that's why they cut back in the first place, they want to hold off on sponsors. Obviously busyness isn't the same with that they should just make their own attractions now.

yedliW

I think companies like Apple, Google, Samsung and Sony would be good partners, and could do good things in Innovations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom