Missing the parks

Storm

Don't have the resources unfortuantely....:confused:
Aw i understand , personally i've been hard with myself money wise as to be able to travel to Disney in April , managed to get some cheap plane tickets from Europe for $400 and staying at AoA as its the only one available for 12 nights... You should check the all star sports/music/movies resort they are really cheap especially right now , about $150/night !

GrootGeek

Original Poster
Aw i understand , personally i've been hard with myself money wise as to be able to travel to Disney in April , managed to get some cheap plane tickets from Europe for $400 and staying at AoA as its the only one available for 12 nights... You should check the all star sports/music/movies resort they are really cheap especially right now , about $150/night !
Can't even really afford that at the moment. I'm hoping to have enough saved up to go in late 2021/early 2022. I've never actually stayed at any of the resorts when I have gone previously. The pictures of AoA look like a fun place to stay though.

Storm

Can't even really afford that at the moment. I'm hoping to have enough saved up to go in late 2021/early 2022. I've never actually stayed at any of the resorts when I have gone previously. The pictures of AoA look like a fun place to s, ittay though.
What about the Clarion Inn ? Its off site but about 20 minutes by bus , for 12 nights it was $1000 so overall its a really cheap hotel with decent ratings , the other option is a motel like motel 6 or hotel 6 which were about $700 for 12 nights so really cheap for a few nights only , yet still have decent ratings above 7/10 on most hotel sites while Clarion Inn has 8+

GrootGeek

Original Poster
What about the Clarion Inn ? Its off site but about 20 minutes by bus , for 12 nights it was $1000 so overall its a really cheap hotel with decent ratings , the other option is a motel like motel 6 or hotel 6 which were about $700 for 12 nights so really cheap for a few nights only , yet still have decent ratings above 7/10 on most hotel sites while Clarion Inn has 8+
Nope not even that unfortuantely. Student loans and preschool teacher salary don't really make for much extra income....*sigh*

Storm

Nope not even that unfortuantely. Student loans and preschool teacher salary don't really make for much extra income....*sigh*
I understand : ( Hopefully my ideas will help you get to Disney a bit earlier since they are cheaper options !

JIMINYCR

I hate reminders of how long ago my WDW time was. Even when I think I cant afford a trip, I'll look ahead and plan details for the one to come.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom