Mirror Disneyland Resort - 2021, Final Draft

DisneyManOne

I just thought of this. If Mary Poppins' Jolly Holiday doesn't open in Fantasyland here in MDL 3.0, where does it open? For that matter, does it even open at all?

DisneyManOne

Bumping the thread. I have been re-reading this thread, and I actually have a question about the logistics of the Sleeping Beauty Castle Stage, as described on Page 2. How will the performers get onto the stage? Will it be a multi-leveled stage or something? Would the passageway through the castle be accessible during all non-showtime hours, or would it remain inaccessible until all shows for the day are done, like at the Magic Kingdom (a move which has always irked me, I should say)?

I ask, because I am currently in the midst of working on my own "definitive" version of Mirror Walt Disney World, which I intend to start this October, and I have been debating with myself over whether I should keep the Magic Kingdom's Castle Forecourt Stage a "seasonal" stage, or have it out full-time. My biggest problem in this debate is that I want to afford the guests the chance to step through the Castle throughout the day (but if I did keep the stage permanent, "throughout the day" would mean "with the exception of showtimes", of course -- the walkways would close five minutes prior to showtime, and would re-open once CMs get the all-clear that all performers are backstage). I do have a really good idea for a show I want to put on that stage, but I'm just conflicted as to whether or not it's worth the risk.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Rebumping this thread for the sake of activating the trinity of epic imagineering projects along with DisneySky and Americana 1900
0A5F086B-16BF-4E75-A704-E40DC8353A24.jpeg

its beautiful teh lurd of teh rings GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom