Minnie Van Airport Service

mikejs78

Premium Member
Does anyone have any experience with using the Minnie Vans to/from MCO? We've always rented a minivan in the past, but with the cost of rentals (for Vans) increasing and Disney's new parking fee, the Minnie Van may be more cost effective. I'm currently evaluating that vs the cost of a rental vs DME...

Weather_Lady

I'm a big fan of DME and I can't speak to the Minnie Vans (I apologize for being one of those who responds to a question with, "I don't know, but lemme go off topic..."), but if you find that you are ultimately wedded to the idea of private transportation, you might also consider a private towncar service.

We've had great experiences with the aptly-named Orlando Airport Towncar Service ($120/towncar or $170/luxury SUV, roundtrip, with the driver waiting for you at Baggage Claim when you arrive and ability to book a brief grocery stop, https://www.orlandoairporttowncar.com/). Also, I know many people have good things to say about Happy Limo (starting at $152/roundtrip for a towncar), which is a forum sponsor.

In contrast, a Minnie Van to and from the airport will be double the cost of a private towncar ($300 roundtrip), with no additional amenities. The extra $150 you save will buy you at least 3 Dole Whips at current prices... ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikejs78

Premium Member
Original Poster
I like the idea of DME, but DW likes the idea of carseats, especially for our DS1. That's the main reason we are evaluating the Minnie Van.

Upvote 0

piglet1

We always loved using Quicksilver (who can supply car seats if you need them) since you also can request a free 30 minute stop at a grocery store. The drivers are pleasant and efficient, and you get to stock up on water, snacks, and other beverages for your room

Upvote 0

CLEtoWDW

We didn’t use the Minnie Van service as it wasn’t available but we did use a private transportation service. We used Ultimate Town Car for our airport pickup and drop off and the process could not have been any better. The cost round trip was about $200 (including tip) and they were on time and extremely convenient each way.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom