Miniature Golfing at WDW

Phicinfan

Okay folks we just scheduled an unplanned trip to Disney January. Can someone let me know the best ways to get to the Mini-golf sites?
I know one of them is near Typhoon Lagoon, and the other is near Blizzard beach, but I was thinking they won't have busses going to the water parks in January will they?

Thanks for the help

Smiley/OCD

The Fantasia course is near the Swan and Dolphin resorts…you would be able to Uber or Minnie van over if you don’t have your own vehicle or if you didn’t want to pay, take a bus from your resort to a park or DS, and then a bus to Swan/Dolphin and walk across the street…
Winter/Summerland is outside Blizzard Beach and if I’m not mistaken there is a bus even if BB is closed…if not, drive over, Uber or Minnie Van is your best bet but I think BB should be open. You’d be surprised how many warm days there might be in January.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
They always have one of the water parks open, no matter what time of year it is. So if BB is open, it makes getting to the Winter/ Summerland course easier.

Upvote 0

Lilofan

The Fantasia course is near the Swan and Dolphin resorts…you would be able to Uber or Minnie van over if you don’t have your own vehicle or if you didn’t want to pay, take a bus from your resort to a park or DS, and then a bus to Swan/Dolphin and walk across the street…
Winter/Summerland is outside Blizzard Beach and if I’m not mistaken there is a bus even if BB is closed…if not, drive over, Uber or Minnie Van is your best bet but I think BB should be open. You’d be surprised how many warm days there might be in January.
If you are walking from Swan to Fantasia in a marked crosswalk use extreme caution. Cars are flying at 40-45mph and may break suddenly if they see you in the middle of the street trying to cross. There is no traffic light for you to safely cross.

Upvote 0

Sans Souci

If you are walking from Swan to Fantasia in a marked crosswalk use extreme caution. Cars are flying at 40-45mph and may break suddenly if they see you in the middle of the street trying to cross. There is no traffic light for you to safely cross.

There is now a crosswalk in front of the Swan Reserve, which is adjacent to Fantasia mini golf. There is a traffic light in front of the Swan Reserve now. It's really convenient (and safe for families with small children) for walking over to the pools at S/D and beyond.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom