Mini-Meet this Saturday?

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Original Poster
Hey Everyone,

Im still relatively new to the boards so I hope nobody minds the new thread....

Im wondering how many of us are headed to the MK this saturday (01/15) for the holiday weekend. I know Im doing a solo run, gotta grab a couple of things but I was thinking it would be cool to have a mini meet of some kind Saturday.

Any thoughts???

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Original Poster
Static-X said:
I'll be there to get some CoP 30th pins. So why not.

CoP pins here too Static-X. Im guessing this is going to be like trying to storm the beaches at Normandy being a holiday weekend and what not. We need to see if we can meet up.

Again - anyone who would want to do a meet on saturday just drop a line on this thread...C-ya

Slipknot

Horizons78 said:
CoP pins here too Static-X. Im guessing this is going to be like trying to storm the beaches at Normandy being a holiday weekend and what not. We need to see if we can meet up.

Again - anyone who would want to do a meet on saturday just drop a line on this thread...C-ya

Not for me... I'll just wake up at 4:30 in the morning. Drive the 200 miles (without the traffic because it is so early). Park at MK an hour, hour and a half before MK opens, and get a good spot in front. :D Thanks, dad for letting me use your sunpass. Just look for someone wearing all black (including my hat that says Slipknot) at the front of the crowd.. if there is one when you get there.

sillyspook13

Close to time for Wishes I'll be somewhere around the hub with my two cameras and my tripod....... shouldn't be too hard to find me. :)

TURKEY

Static-X said:
Not for me... I'll just wake up at 4:30 in the morning. Drive the 200 miles (without the traffic because it is so early). Park at MK an hour, hour and a half before MK opens, and get a good spot in front. :D Thanks, dad for letting me use your sunpass. Just look for someone wearing all black (including my hat that says Slipknot) at the front of the crowd.. if there is one when you get there.
Were you the one waiting for the Frontierland Trading Post to open and bought a Olympic lanyard? If so, I was the one waiting with you for it to open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom