Mine Train Queue Music?

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
In my neverending quest to find more Disney Parks music, a question popped in my head after rewatching Disney’s first animated classic. Is the Mine Train Queue Music loose? And if so, where can I find it?

It’s some of my favourite Queue music, and it probably is my favourite music they’ve added to the parks in the last 10 years. It has tons of great remixes, including that of songs that went unreleased.

All I could find online is the variant of “You’re Never To Old to be Young” (the original Silly Song)

Bairstow

Whoever did the music for the Fantasyland expansion did a bang-up job.
I was always really impressed how the Beauty and the Beast area music incorporates a bunch of the songs from the Broadway musical in addition to the animated movie.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
I've searched around, and same here - CEC & Figment's is all I could find. But the loop is longer than that one song, right?
Much longer. There’s renditions of most of the songs from the film in that bouncy style, as well as Music in your Soup. Unsure why this channel was able to get the one song but not the others.

mharrington

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but I would like to know where I can find a full list of all the songs featured in the queue. The videos showing off the music don't seem to have very much, outside of maybe three minutes or so, which I think is too little. Can anyone provide a list of the songs in the queue? Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom