Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run - Ride/Queue Details and Discussion

SWGalaxysEdge

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
...well I cant show the actual plans. I have them but I cant show them
Try this then.

(Another patented purposely vague but strangely accurate sketch. That’s mine. So no stealing)

Last edited:

drod1985

BONUS - because you are not on the turntable, the CM can let you ride LONGER!

How would the ADA cockpits be able to ride longer? Even if you're not on a turntable the content would be the same - it's a sim with preset experiences that all have to be consistent in length.

180º

...actually 180-degrees seems to have the plans....
LOL, I promise I don’t! Don’t come after me, Disney, it was just a good guess!

Plus there are still a few details I got wrong, such as the way guests are led into the the second and fourth turntables.

For those who need a refresher (that takes on a whole new meaning in a Star Wars thread, doesn’t it?), SWGE is talking about this post:
I have no insider info of my own! But this is how I would arrange things.

View attachment 356585

Epcot_Imagineer

Try this then.

View attachment 365247

(Another patented purposely vague but strangely accurate sketch. That’s mine. So no stealing)
WDWMagic users... Hear me out: we all pretend Martin's drawings are wrong so he can give them to us without the mouse getting angry. I'll start.
Ahem
Fake news, absolutely no credibility. How about you show me more of your 'drawings' of the RotR layout, new SSE layout, and the new Brazil pavilion, just so I can laugh at them because of their inaccuracy.

Rteetz

Plus there are still a few details I got wrong, such as the way guests are led into the the second and fourth turntables.

For those who need a refresher (that takes on a whole new meaning in a Star Wars thread, doesn’t it?), SWGE is talking about this post:
Wasn’t bad for not having the plans tho ;)

Old Mouseketeer

WDWMagic users... Hear me out: we all pretend Martin's drawings are wrong so he can give them to us without the mouse getting angry. I'll start.
Ahem
Fake news, absolutely no credibility. How about you show me more of your 'drawings' of the RotR layout, new SSE layout, and the new Brazil pavilion, just so I can laugh at them because of their inaccuracy.

And whatever you do, do NOT throw me in that briar patch!!!

SWGalaxysEdge

..can I share your sketch as speculation? Want credit? Trust me, you are very close...

Old Mouseketeer

..can I share your sketch as speculation? Want credit? Trust me, you are very close...

Is this close?

Gold is your path to load Turntable A or C.
Blue is my path to load B or D.
Green are the new bulkheads in the curved corridor with hatches in them.
Pink is a new door between the chess room and the curved corridor.
Purple is possible routes to the ADA pod.

This plan is the best I have come up with that minimizes the disturbance to the Falcon floor plan. What do you think?

Rteetz

Is this close?

View attachment 365296

This plan is the best I have come up with that minimizes the disturbance to the Falcon floor plan. What do you think?
I think many are getting too caught up in the physical shape of the falcon. It will look and feel like the falcon inside but its not exactly as the falcon is laid out.

SWGalaxysEdge

Is this close?

View attachment 365296

180 degrees is much closer to the actual map/floorplan used in the design...he even has the exit dead ends right with the curves...

Old Mouseketeer

180 degrees is much closer to the actual map/floorplan used in the design...he even has the exit dead ends right with the curves...

I can see how he has the overall layout from Hondo to cockpit, and the exit paths right. But with respect to the Falcon interior, I thought Marni said you wouldn't have to walk past one cockpit corridor to get to another. Believe me, he really laid out what I had been trying to visualize for over a year.

SWGalaxysEdge

I think many are getting too caught up in the physical shape of the falcon. It will look and feel like the falcon inside but its not exactly as the falcon is laid out.

..right, Took me a while to stop assuming it needed to look like the same shape on the outside.
In fact the exit hallway is back to back with the entrance hallway

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I can see how he has the overall layout from Hondo to cockpit, and the exit paths right. But with respect to the Falcon interior, I thought Marni said you wouldn't have to walk past one cockpit corridor to get to another. Believe me, he really laid out what I had been trying to visualize for over a year.
Indeed. I believe mine gives a good idea of the holding room to table layout.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom