Millennium Falcon Ride - How crazy

EngineerMom

Original Poster
How crazy is the millennium falcon ride. Lets say your "pilot" stinks.

I get motion sick and don't really like roller coasters. But I can take Star Tours, FOP and the mile version of Mission Space.

In general I can handle simulation rides as long as things are synced up right.

bclane

I love it. I would change a few things (more aggressive movement, one pilot with full control of the ship, and movie accurate gunner positions) but it was a ton of fun for me even when the pilots were terrible. I don’t think too many people are getting sick on it. If you can handle Star Tours you should be fine on this.

PorterRedkey

How crazy is the millennium falcon ride. Lets say your "pilot" stinks.

I get motion sick and don't really like roller coasters. But I can take Star Tours, FOP and the mile version of Mission Space.

In general I can handle simulation rides as long as things are synced up right.
Most people I have heard from say the experience is much milder than Star Tours.

We got a thread over here. Feel free to post your comments, questions, and all things Smuggler's Run. :)

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...s-run-ride-and-queue-details-spoilers.953642/

KBLovedDisney

I can't do simulators at all so I have to go by whatever everyone here says, whether it is good or bad.

Can't even do VR for that matter, but put me in the front seat of the Intimidator at Carowinds and I'm happy!

YDdraigGoch

They have fans / air jets on when the ride is ‘moving’. It is very subtle but helps limit motion sickness. I can’t do star tours but felt fine on this one.

Last edited:

Mainahman

I wasn't sure what to expect, bit I had a little girl and her grandma piloting my shipc thiz evening, and I was impresssd how smooth it was. May even be less motion than star tours to me.

matt9112

I think the "rumbling" of a bad pilot scraping the MF during the mission to be a more lengthy jarring experience than any "rumbling" that Star Tours offers.

The MF is like a bad video game...the vibration is more intense but the motion itself or range of is incredibly boring. Theres none of those feelings star tours can generate.

Marc Davis Fan

I deliberately went on MF:SR immediately after ST last night, just to get a sense of the differences in the motion.

It does indeed seem like they attempted to make up for the limited range of motion by making it “bumpier.” By analogy, in terms of physical sensations: if ST were EE, MF:SR would be BTMRR (the WDW version).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom