Military Special... question

rlaeromech

I am helping some friends plan a family trip. The husband is active military and would qualify for the tickets. The only problem is he is... "on call" almost all the time, so although they can plan, there is always a chance he may have to up and go at a moments notice. How does that affect their ability to go? The trip is his wife 2 kids and 2 parents. That's the 5 others he can get with his ticket. Does he have to be present at the gate at entry or just when he buys the tickets on base?

THANKS!

Disneyfalcon

I am helping some friends plan a family trip. The husband is active military and would qualify for the tickets. The only problem is he is... "on call" almost all the time, so although they can plan, there is always a chance he may have to up and go at a moments notice. How does that affect their ability to go? The trip is his wife 2 kids and 2 parents. That's the 5 others he can get with his ticket. Does he have to be present at the gate at entry or just when he buys the tickets on base?

THANKS!

His spouse can activate the tickets.:)

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

I'm a military wife and I was told by Shades of Green that I can activate the tickets. Also Kingdom Konsaultants can book a room for them at 40% at all levels of resorts. Elizabeth is handling our trip in Oct. They can also add the dining plan to it without buying a package with tickets since they are getting the military tickets. They can either buy the tickets at their base or Shades of Green without paying tax or a Disney ticket window but they will pay tax there.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

ok thanks! You are with Kingdom Konsultants? So I can take that this is a somewhat official response and not just some off the wall poster? :lol:

:lol: Not only do I work for Kingdom Konsultants, but my hubby is in the Air Force and I have researched the rules for the military tickets extensively.

Jessie and Buzz summed everything up quite nicely above.:)

Upvote 0

smk

I think that WDW is doing a great "service" for the Military and their loved ones. I know that we average (non military) citizens don't always show our appreciation for your families sacrifices, but I can tell you all that I appreciate you, and I am glad WDW appreciates you all too. I hope you all go and have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom