Might be traveling for first time on June/July any recommendations??

PiratesMansion

I am still not sure to buy the tickets, everytime I feel sure, I enter the website ready to buy and on last minute I cancel the transaction.

I was looking at the closure calendar :eek::oops::mad:o_O

I know, I dont have to do that haha.
For when I am planning to go I see:

Phantom Manor - Closed - (I knew it but I dont want to believe it haha Its one of the main reasons I wanted to go to DisneylandParis)
Alice's Curious Labyrinth - Closed - (I have read good things of the labyrinth and its something that WDW does not have. So its sad.)
Pirates of the Caribbean - Closed - (PoC is always a good and very Disney ride, I will miss it)
Autopia® -Closed (Its a meeh atraction, if its open I may ride it as a nostalgic memory. But I am not happy seen it closed.)
Disneyland Railroad -Closed (I don´t care)

Idk why I am so afraid of buying the tickets, but i feel that half the park will be close. I know I can go to PeterPan and Its a Small Wolrd but those are not my favorite rides... Ok, I must go everytime I go to MK but those are not the atractions that make me go to MK

Taking in consideration what @AndyS2992 said:

Disneyland Must Dos:
-Big Thunder Mountain :)👍
-Phantom Manor (Whenever it decides to open) 😭😭
-Pirates of the Caribbean😭
-Indiana Jones & the temple of peril 👍
-Peter Pan's Flight 👎
-It's a Small World 👎
-Hyperspace Mountain 🙂
-Star Tours 2.0 (mixed feelings, I really like it but its not a decider)👎
-Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast 👎

and taking in consideration what @JillC LI said:
Ratatouille, (And I am afraid of having it close for refurbishment)🤞
Crush,👍
Phantom Manor,😭
and POC (which is better than both WDW and DLR). 😭

Also see the Dragon beneath the castle,👍
and Alice's maze. 😭

Idk, maybe this is not the right time for me to go and experience Disneyland Paris. Last year I went to tokio and did not go to DisneySea and Tokio Disneyland and I regret that but I am afraid that this time I might regret going to Disneyland Paris 😖😖

With that list, I wouldn't blame you for holding off. You could spend more time in the city proper and see more of the sights. But if you're already in Paris anyway, it may still be worth it to you. Disneyland Paris is still stunning whether you ride anything or not.

No matter what, you can always come back.

cjkeating

I am still not sure to buy the tickets, everytime I feel sure, I enter the website ready to buy and on last minute I cancel the transaction.

Phantom Manor - Closed - (I knew it but I dont want to believe it haha Its one of the main reasons I wanted to go to DisneylandParis)
Alice's Curious Labyrinth - Closed - (I have read good things of the labyrinth and its something that WDW does not have. So its sad.)
Pirates of the Caribbean - Closed - (PoC is always a good and very Disney ride, I will miss it)
Autopia® -Closed (Its a meeh atraction, if its open I may ride it as a nostalgic memory. But I am not happy seen it closed.)

Idk why I am so afraid of buying the tickets, but i feel that half the park will be close. I know I can go to PeterPan and Its a Small Wolrd but those are not my favorite rides... Ok, I must go everytime I go to MK but those are not the atractions that make me go to MK

Disneyland Must Dos:
-Peter Pan's Flight 👎
-It's a Small World 👎
-Hyperspace Mountain 🙂

Crush,👍
Phantom Manor,😭

and Alice's maze. 😭

Idk, maybe this is not the right time for me to go and experience Disneyland Paris. Last year I went to tokio and did not go to DisneySea and Tokio Disneyland and I regret that but I am afraid that this time I might regret going to Disneyland Paris 😖😖

I think you could do a day? There are lots of unique walkthroughs if that kind of stuff interests you in DLP? Also Mickey and the Magician in WDSP is a must see. A shame you couldn't visit slightly later in early July when some attractions have reopened and the Lion King and Jungle Festival has begun.

I would also expect - but as with this refurb who knows - Phantom Manor to be open in June.

aquitania

But if you're already in Paris anyway, it may still be worth it to you.

I'd agree with others and say I think you ought to go for it. If it were the case that you were planning a trip just to see the park then perhaps it would worth holding off and going another time, but as a Disney fan it's definitely worth visiting and seeing the park - especially as you'll be in the area anyway! Even with the closures, I don't think you'll regret going. I think being so close and not going would be far more disappointing than the park could ever be. With the closures, it means you could probably park hop a lot easier as well and see more with your time (i.e. you could see both parks in one day).

JillC LI

Disneyland Must Dos:
-Peter Pan's Flight 👎
-It's a Small World 👎
-Hyperspace Mountain 🙂

Crush,👍
Phantom Manor,😭

and Alice's maze. 😭

If DLP is a once and done for you, then I'd say wait. But if you are going to be in Paris anyway, and you have a day to spare, then I'd say go for it because you can return someday for the other attractions. Who's to say that waiting will enable you to experience them on a future trip anyway - they could be closed then too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom