Midnight Madness on Disney+

Phroobar

Original Poster
When is Disney going to release the Michael J Fox vehicle Midnight Madness on Disney+? The movie involves an all night treasure hunt of teams of college students. It is basically a Disney version of Animal House. This was Michael J Fox's first movie.

Also where is Something Wicked This Way Comes and Watcher in the Woods?

sedati

When is Disney going to release the Michael J Fox vehicle Midnight Madness on Disney+? The movie involves an all night treasure hunt of teams of college students. It is basically a Disney version of Animal House. This was Michael J Fox's first movie.

Loved that movie when I was younger, hope it holds up. I had no idea Disney released it. I do recall the original voice of Piglet (John Fiedler) being one of the neighbors.
Here's a great review:

Animaniac93-98

Also where is Something Wicked This Way Comes and Watcher in the Woods?

MANY Disney, Touchstone and Hollywood Pictures films have yet to be put on Disney+. Not just the really old stuff, but even things like Enchanted (2007) are not on it yet.

Back catalog stuff is a low priority for Disney. They've stopped doing more exclusive blu-rays for their Movie Club too.

Animaniac93-98

I had no idea Disney released it.

Disney deliberately kept their name of the movie. Not wanting to associate it with their brand (thinking it would turn off the target audience), but not having yet made an alternative like Touchstone. The 2004 DVD release was the first time it had the Disney name on the cover AFAIK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom