Mid-Late October 2007 question

scpergj

We are planning a trip the weekend around the 19th of October, and now are deciding where to stay. We have stayed at POR, POFQ, POP, ASMusic, and the Boardwalk (all in the last two years, now that I think about it). We will be buying AP's (we also have a weekend in December and a week in January...we only live up in Jax, so we're practically local), and this will be our first trip in a year.

So....our big question. Does anyone know when we would have to deal with Dance teams, cheerleaders, or sports teams? We are wanting to stay at a value this time, and actually have the goal of staying at ALL of the on property resorts at one time or another, so ASMovies or ASSports would be fine. We usually drive to the parks, so busses won't be a problem for us, either.

Thanks

Kevin

pacochran

Pop Warner is definitely in December usually the first week we overlap a few days usually. I think the other Cheerleading competitions are in either February or March. So you should be safe, I don't recall anything big like that happening in October.

Upvote 0

3fordisney

I've been at Pop in Mid October 2004 and there wasn't any cheerleaders. As the previous posters have mentioned, Pop Warner is the first of December. We were at AS Sports as these kids were arriving. You definitely will know they are there. The cheerleaders/dance teams are usually February/March. You should be fine for October at any of the values. We have been to each of the All Stars once and Pop Century twice. Pop is our favorite. The buses run great there compared to the AS.

Upvote 0

Yanks07

This Oct. will be our 6'th straight late Oct. trip, your golden. Early Feb. is normally cheerleaders. (They don`t really bother me) Late Oct. is really a nice time at WDW. It does seem like there is always something going on though. Have a Ball. :)

Upvote 0

JeffC

Ooops. The link is last year (thought is was strang it was on the same days this year:veryconfu ).
Anyway it's in November this year.

Upvote 0

scpergj

Original Poster
Thanks for the replys!

Looks like all we need to do now is decide on a resort. We know we'll be going those days, just not where yet.

Kevin

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom