Microwaves at POFQ

Rob562

Just so you're prepared, I can honestly say that I've never heard of Disney resorts putting microwaves in the rooms upon request. It's possible you may have gotten a CM at Central Reservations who didn't know what they were talking about.

But I suppose it could be something new, so if it does happen make sure to come back on here and post about it so we'll know for the future.

-Rob

WoodyNBuzz

Original Poster
How can they put a microwave in your room 10 days out when they don't even assign rooms until you arrive at the counter.
They told us to simply call them 10 days out and it would get taken care of. Obviously, I don't know the in's and out's, but if they say it will happen, there's a pretty good chance it will happen.

littleroo

I would love to know what happens as well! I would start boxing up some of the leftovers. And bring some cup of noodles for the kids!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
They told us to simply call them 10 days out and it would get taken care of. Obviously, I don't know the in's and out's, but if they say it will happen, there's a pretty good chance it will happen.
Never heard of such a thing....just don't get your hopes too high, as sometimes some employees know not of what they speak.

Hope it works out for you.

Rob562

Never heard of such a thing....just don't get your hopes too high, as sometimes some employees know not of what they speak.

Hope it works out for you.

Plus, even if you call the "direct" number for a Disney hotel, it's rather unlikely that you actually get someone physically at the hotel. Typically you get an operator working the Main Switchboard and answering the phone as if they were at the hotel.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom